Weeklybeats is a 52 week long music project in which artists compose and publicly release 1 song a week for the entire year.
Starting December 29th 2019 GMT each participant will have one week to upload one finished composition. Any style of music or selection of instruments are welcomed and encouraged. Sign up or Login to get started or check our FAQ for any help or questions you may have.

WeeklyBeats.com / Music / Q-Rosh's music / radio chemtrails

radio chemtrails

By Q-Rosh on December 14, 2018 9:18 pm

This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Noncommercial No Derivative Works (BY-NC-ND)

  • Play
  • Download
December 17, 2018 3:43 am

Nice tune to listen to while nursing a small cold and feeling not so energetic. Thanks. smile

December 17, 2018 10:20 pm

i really like the radio cutting in and out vibe, reminds me of what you'd hear traveling the wastelands of fallout or something. also heard some californication in there. it's fun recognizing signal through noise, thanks for this one!

December 18, 2018 11:26 am

A nice hodgepodge of stuff accompanied by a mellow guitar. Great job.

ahhsumx wrote:

i really like the radio cutting in and out vibe, reminds me of what you'd hear traveling the wastelands of fallout or something. also heard some californication in there. it's fun recognizing signal through noise, thanks for this one!

That was definitely Under the Bridge though.

December 30, 2018 8:51 pm
thawkins wrote:

Nice tune to listen to while nursing a small cold and feeling not so energetic. Thanks. smile

I hope you are well and healthy again.


ahhsumx wrote:

i really like the radio cutting in and out vibe, reminds me of what you'd hear traveling the wastelands of fallout or something. also heard some californication in there. it's fun recognizing signal through noise, thanks for this one!

Thank you my friend, I appreciate every comment and mail you wrote. Best regards.



Devieus wrote:

A nice hodgepodge of stuff accompanied by a mellow guitar. Great job.

ahhsumx wrote:

i really like the radio cutting in and out vibe, reminds me of what you'd hear traveling the wastelands of fallout or something. also heard some californication in there. it's fun recognizing signal through noise, thanks for this one!

That was definitely Under the Bridge though.

Thank you Devieus for every single critic. Best wishes for 2019 from here.

January 7, 2019 11:02 pm

i like the lushness of this

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up