Weeklybeats is a 52 week long music project in which artists compose and publicly release 1 song a week for the entire year.
Starting December 29th 2019 GMT each participant will have one week to upload one finished composition. Any style of music or selection of instruments are welcomed and encouraged. Sign up or Login to get started or check our FAQ for any help or questions you may have.

WeeklyBeats.com / Music / Q-Rosh's music / echo shifter

echo shifter

By Q-Rosh on March 29, 2020 9:06 pm

nothing, but bad news out there. the situation today is depressing, sorry, my music too. my job as a nurse, I can tell you, is not bringing joy into my live, as well. hope I can wake up one morning and that nightmare has stopped.
here are some fresh tones straight from my musiclab.

This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Noncommercial No Derivative Works (BY-NC-ND)

  • Play
  • Download
March 30, 2020 12:27 am

I'm trying to avoid the news as much as possible.  The sounds here are definitely dark and a little melancholic, but still intriguing to the ears.  Lots of cool little sonic details to sort through.  Hang in there!  This will all be over eventually one way or another. 

March 30, 2020 12:54 am
CosmicCairns wrote:

I'm trying to avoid the news as much as possible.

Same, same.  Just trying to focus on art and work and taking care of myself but it is tough.  Q-Rosh, didn't know you were a nurse, bless your heart for working on the frontlines during this crazy time.  And on top of that, you found time to make some beautiful music. 

March 30, 2020 3:47 am

Oh wow, thank you so much for what you do in times like these, you're an absolute legend. It must be so difficult, I can't imagine. Great tune, very moody with some lovely tones. I hope it gave you some peace. Best of luck this week heart

March 30, 2020 5:42 pm

Hey man, I can only imagine how tough it must be to be a nurse at times like these!
I wish you nothing but great strength!!!

And the music is amazing. I hope it can help you somehow to cope with what you're seeing and living through!

March 30, 2020 11:53 pm

Beautiful work - this is so breathtakingly deep and emotionally rich. Take care, and I hope you find solace whenever you can.

March 31, 2020 3:59 pm

Must be quite something, being this much on top of the news. I'll do my part and stay inside, these tunes definitely will help with that.

April 1, 2020 8:47 pm

wonderful eerie piece

April 2, 2020 11:36 pm

April 3, 2020 3:31 pm

I can't imagine what you're going through with work but am very thankful people like you are around to help us during these crazy times.  The music def gives me a better sense of how you're feeling.  Loving those somber guitar tones.  Slightly along the lines of Mogwai but with some extra cool synth washes.  Thanks for all you do and look forward to your next track smile

April 5, 2020 8:06 am
CosmicCairns wrote:

I'm trying to avoid the news as much as possible.  The sounds here are definitely dark and a little melancholic, but still intriguing to the ears.  Lots of cool little sonic details to sort through.  Hang in there!  This will all be over eventually one way or another.

orangedrink wrote:
CosmicCairns wrote:

I'm trying to avoid the news as much as possible.

Same, same.  Just trying to focus on art and work and taking care of myself but it is tough.  Q-Rosh, didn't know you were a nurse, bless your heart for working on the frontlines during this crazy time.  And on top of that, you found time to make some beautiful music. 

hieme wrote:

Oh wow, thank you so much for what you do in times like these, you're an absolute legend. It must be so difficult, I can't imagine. Great tune, very moody with some lovely tones. I hope it gave you some peace. Best of luck this week <3

dj someguy wrote:

Hey man, I can only imagine how tough it must be to be a nurse at times like these!
I wish you nothing but great strength!!!

And the music is amazing. I hope it can help you somehow to cope with what you're seeing and living through!

Reilly Farrell wrote:

Beautiful work - this is so breathtakingly deep and emotionally rich. Take care, and I hope you find solace whenever you can.

Devieus wrote:

Must be quite something, being this much on top of the news. I'll do my part and stay inside, these tunes definitely will help with that.

Machine Gun Ibiza wrote:

wonderful eerie piece

Ipaghost wrote:

Tone Matrix wrote:

I can't imagine what you're going through with work but am very thankful people like you are around to help us during these crazy times.  The music def gives me a better sense of how you're feeling.  Loving those somber guitar tones.  Slightly along the lines of Mogwai but with some extra cool synth washes.  Thanks for all you do and look forward to your next track smile


Thank you all for the sympathy and the nice words, gif and picture. I try to do my job as professional as possible. it has never been easy to be a nurse working at the intensive care unit. patients there are always on the edge of death...stay healthy please and make same good music!!

April 6, 2020 7:31 pm

Wow, you're really on the receiving end of this crisis. May sound corny, but thank you for being there and helping out. Hope you get proper protection and time to rest.  You have great guitar tone and effects.  At times, sounding like birds, thunder, and crowds.  Hope this finds you in good health!

April 7, 2020 7:02 pm

All the best to you, I wish you good health and sprits out there! Tough times for sure, and must be really hard on the front lines. Hope making some music and creativity helps you through. This piece is calming, introspective. Makes me want to close the eyes and just not think for a while.

April 11, 2020 5:55 pm


holding space for you today q-rosh!  thank you!

April 27, 2020 6:41 pm

Yes, unfortunately these are hard times.
but we will grow from it.
Making music is our medicine

Great Work!

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up