Weeklybeats is a 52 week long music project in which artists compose and publicly release 1 song a week for the entire year.
Starting December 29th 2019 GMT each participant will have one week to upload one finished composition. Any style of music or selection of instruments are welcomed and encouraged. Sign up or Login to get started or check our FAQ for any help or questions you may have.

Flights

By Pyure on June 10, 2018 11:58 pm

This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Noncommercial No Derivative Works (BY-NC-ND)

  • Play
  • Download
June 17, 2018 10:45 pm

Suspenseful and meditative at the same time. wink Definitely sounds like some aircraft is coming. Is it a helicopter or a UFO?

June 18, 2018 3:49 pm

Very cool, did you do some processing or is it just field recording(s)?

June 19, 2018 6:27 am
Chrome Owl wrote:

Suspenseful and meditative at the same time. wink Definitely sounds like some aircraft is coming. Is it a helicopter or a UFO?

Thanks for listening. I picture a helicopter, but it could be anything you imagine.

7506 wrote:

Very cool, did you do some processing or is it just field recording(s)?


Thank you. The idea was just to have it sound like a field recording, but it's all synthesized.

June 19, 2018 3:31 pm
Pyure wrote:
7506 wrote:

Very cool, did you do some processing or is it just field recording(s)?


Thank you. The idea was just to have it sound like a field recording, but it's all synthesized.

Awesome, fooled me!

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up