WeeklyBeats.com / Music / purelygrey's music / You Can Stand Next To Me As Long As You Don't Talk About The Weather

You Can Stand Next To Me As Long As You Don't Talk About The Weather

By purelygrey on May 13, 2018 5:07 pm

It's so hot outside all of a sudden I'm dying send help

Yet again it's near impossible to have long focused sessions, my brain refuses to work. I tried to use Serum more, got it a while ago and really wanted to like it but something about it always turned me off. This track is roughly 80% Serum and I think I feel a little better about it now

This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Share Alike (BY-SA)

May 14, 2018 9:29 am

Smooth bass work on this one! But especially in love with the melodic writing just after the first chorus heart

Man, the weather in Europe was ridiculous last couple of weeks. Great title!

May 14, 2018 2:42 pm
antler wrote:

Smooth bass work on this one! But especially in love with the melodic writing just after the first chorus <3

Man, the weather in Europe was ridiculous last couple of weeks. Great title!

Thanks man! Yeahhh the weather is crazy!

May 14, 2018 4:22 pm

You've got a great dialogue going on (and none of it is weather related).

May 16, 2018 5:49 am

I know, right? This weather can take a hike.

Love the synths here and the good vibes in the lead. I also like your taste in drums in this one, properly reserved.

May 16, 2018 6:33 pm

I love the melody so much. It's absolutely delightful. Excellent use of chords as well.

May 17, 2018 2:58 pm
Jim Wood wrote:

You've got a great dialogue going on (and none of it is weather related).

thanks!

May 17, 2018 2:59 pm
Devieus wrote:

I know, right? This weather can take a hike.

Oh yeah, glad it somewhat stabilized. Thanks!

May 17, 2018 3:05 pm
NinjaBaka wrote:

Heyy thanks a lot! Didn't know you're doing Weeklybeats!

You've probably heard it a thousand times but I absolutely love your tracks from My Summer Car, especially Radio Chill big_smile it makes me feel so cool and it's definitely one of the most memorable parts of the game!

May 17, 2018 5:24 pm
purelygrey wrote:
NinjaBaka wrote:

Heyy thanks a lot! Didn't know you're doing Weeklybeats!

Hey! It's totally cool smile I'm very happy that those tracks resonate with people. It's also awesome to find My Summer Car fan in Weeklybeats. Thank you and I'm looking forward for your next beat!