WeeklyBeats.com / Music / Podling's music / Your Way or the Highway?

Your Way or the Highway?

By Podling on September 5, 2018 1:56 am

Another last minute improv, picked a topic and went with it.

(I do playfully diss some professions / slight poke at religion, but nothing but love yo! Just was bombarded on the way to an appointment recently and pretty annoying. Peace and puppies)

This submission is licensed by author under Copyright All rights reserved

September 10, 2018 2:46 am

Wow these improvs are fantastic and hilarious.  I, too, hate when people ring my doorbell to try to tell me about their religion.  Actually I hate when my doorbell rings at any time when I'm not expecting someone to come over.  Just stay away people!  I'm in my fucking house probably in my underwear and I don't want to talk to you.

Also you raise a very good point.  How effective is this door to door conversion tactic really?  Awesome stuff, man.

September 10, 2018 1:56 pm

Hahahaha, I love it! Really gets the feel of an inner-monologue that might spring up while commuting to work, superb improv again heart

September 10, 2018 4:09 pm

Totally agree! Brilliant use of the talking blues format.

September 10, 2018 9:18 pm

Too funny, this is fantastic.

September 11, 2018 9:36 pm

ha ha ha, great stuff recently showing off your humor!

September 11, 2018 9:36 pm

"omg - yeah, exactly"

smile

September 13, 2018 6:28 pm

Going on a bit of a tangent I see. I love this kind of ranty stuff that droops out of a song for some reason. It feels so down to earth.