Weeklybeats 2018 was a 52 week long music project in which artists composed and publicly released 1 song a week for the entire year. Enjoy this archive of over 3,700 music compositions by over 260 artists.

WeeklyBeats.com / Music / Podling's music / Breathing Through a Straw

Breathing Through a Straw

By Podling on January 7, 2018 12:35 pm

Welcome back all and hello to newbies! Not in my studio at the momento, but have garage band and a nylon string guitar where I am staying so wrote this tonight. Enjoy

This submission is licensed by author under Copyright All rights reserved

January 8, 2018 12:25 am

Looking forward to hearing more of your work this year. Pretty damned good one for working with GB and not in your studio.

January 8, 2018 1:33 am
E-dub wrote:

Thanks legend... looking forward to a great year on Weeklybeats, inspiring stuff... will have a listen to yours smile

January 8, 2018 3:18 am

really nice, brings to mind that michael cera album a few years back. I dig the pairing of lo-fi fuzz w that heavy delay.

January 8, 2018 10:43 am

nice and touching. beautiful

January 8, 2018 5:29 pm

Hey I really like this.  It's kind of minimalistic and lo-fi in a good way.  Totally sounds like something I would have been jamming out to back in the 90's.

January 8, 2018 7:00 pm

Once again, proving it's not the "instrument," bu the musician that matters.

January 8, 2018 9:11 pm

i missed your beats last year!  glad you are back!

this is lovely!

January 8, 2018 11:43 pm
Parallelis wrote:

. THanks! Will have to check out that album

Q-Rosh wrote:

nice and touching. beautiful

Hey man, nice to see you again. Thank u

CosmicCairns wrote:

Thanks C.C, yeah i think i went back to the 90s for an hour... was fun... the weather was fine smile

Jim Wood wrote:

Once again, proving it's not the "instrument," bu the musician that matters.

Cool thanks Jim, good quote, and Nice to see u again

kaedo sevaada wrote:

i missed your beats last year!  glad you are back!

this is lovely!

thank you, will check out your stuff. Have a great one! smile

January 9, 2018 6:51 am

Really cool lo-fi-esque calming track.  Music to listen to while drifting down a river slowly smile

January 10, 2018 11:12 pm

welcome back - loving the breathiness here
reminds me of Smashing Pumpkins "Soothe"

January 14, 2018 4:41 am
Tone Matrix wrote:

Thanks TM! I think I have the title for my next track big_smile smile

orangedrink wrote:

welcome back - loving the breathiness here
reminds me of Smashing Pumpkins "Soothe"

Fanta man!!! Nice to see you again sir... I loooove the pumpkins and love that track, thanks! smile