WeeklyBeats.com / Music / Podling's music / Arrangement of Feathers in Definite Areas

Arrangement of Feathers in Definite Areas

By Podling on April 12, 2020 12:07 pm

Hope everyone is doing well. Came up with the start of 2 original piano pieces early this week but didn't have to do go back to them. This piece is all constructed in the iPad app TNR-i. Was great to revisit this app. Peace and biscuits!

(I read and appreciate all the comments, thank you! I always mean to reply but baby is demandiiiiiing! AH!)

This submission is licensed by author under Copyright All rights reserved

April 13, 2020 1:15 am

It's catchy and seems to have a happy upbeat vibe.  Definitely a good head-bobber.

April 13, 2020 2:06 pm

babys first. this a cute track too.

April 13, 2020 9:18 pm

This track has awesome bounce! Super catchy and bringing a smile to my face. Nice combo of string like hits with those percussive marimba-like sounds.  Cool evolution as well as the track progresses.  A little bit of a Peter Gabriel vibe.

April 21, 2020 12:35 am

Cool one, I kinda wanna do a robot esque little dance. All on an app, nice. This would work as soundtrack ... to people moving around places, or something! Maybe birds are involved. I see your title, good one. Peace and biscuits ... and tacos!

April 25, 2020 8:28 am

I love the hypnotic beat of this. Gives excellent contrast to those interesting sounds on top of it. Has a very visual soundworld... thanks smile