Weeklybeats 2020 was a 52 week long music project in which artists composed and publicly released 1 song a week for the entire year. Enjoy this archive of over 7,500 music compositions by over 300 artists.
Sign up or Login to give feedback or chat up on the forums.

WeeklyBeats.com / Music / Pheek's music / Week1-Track1: Start

Week1-Track1: Start

By Pheek on January 5, 2020 12:51 am

I spent the last week building an environment that is partly generative and filled with tools that I can use and reuse for this challenge. I wanted my first song to be fun, good mood and just trippy. I think I will see for each week how it evolves but I plan to use the same tools and see how it evolves.

This submission is licensed by author under Copyright All rights reserved

  • Play
  • Download
January 6, 2020 12:19 am

January 6, 2020 12:44 am

Québec Représente! It's a good mood indeed!

January 6, 2020 2:01 am

That's some mind warping stuff ! heart

January 6, 2020 3:21 pm

thanks for your comments people smile

January 6, 2020 5:52 pm

Hey man, I like how the track slowly evolves and "widens" in sound.
Very nice techno track!

January 12, 2020 12:22 pm

got that deep house vibe, bet it would sound huge on club speakers

January 14, 2020 10:38 pm

Excited to see how this evolves over the weeks!

zirafa wrote:

got that deep house vibe, bet it would sound huge on club speakers

Imagine this at Smartbar in Chicago!

January 16, 2020 6:24 am
orangedrink wrote:

zirafa wrote:

got that deep house vibe, bet it would sound huge on club speakers

Imagine this at Smartbar in Chicago!

yes, exactly

January 17, 2020 9:01 pm
zirafa wrote:
orangedrink wrote:

zirafa wrote:

got that deep house vibe, bet it would sound huge on club speakers

Imagine this at Smartbar in Chicago!

yes, exactly

I played at Smartbar before smile

May 10, 2020 1:47 pm

I've just discovered your music. Pretty hypnotic stuff... it would be interesting to learn about that "generative environment" ...

Cool work. Now dancing

May 10, 2020 6:52 pm
laguna wrote:

I've just discovered your music. Pretty hypnotic stuff... it would be interesting to learn about that "generative environment" ...

Cool work. Now dancing

I have some youtube tutorials if you dig a bit big_smile

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up