WeeklyBeats.com / Music / Parallelis's music / you need to settle down a little

you need to settle down a little

By Parallelis on January 13, 2018 9:38 pm

Playing around with some samples from the phenomenal Phantom Thread soundtrack.

January 15, 2018 2:48 am

big mood. love the filtered bitcrushing and the cold and distant percs. probably the cure for my summer cold!

January 15, 2018 6:10 am

<< Can't wait to see this movie! >>

Big Greenwood fan, can't wait to hear the soundtrack either.  Nice piece!

January 15, 2018 4:08 pm
midimachine wrote:

big mood indeed, and thanks! hope you're staying cool down under, I've heard it's been ridiculously hot. meanwhile I'm freezing all of my appendages off up in NY.

orangedrink wrote:

&lt;&lt; Can't wait to see this movie! &gt;&gt;

Big Greenwood fan, can't wait to hear the soundtrack either.  Nice piece!

Definitely check it out, I wasn't expecting to like it but I loved it. Greenwood nailed the soundtrack, no idea where he pulled such baroque/impressionist chops from.

January 16, 2018 9:38 pm

this is good for that ny chilliness. side chaining crunchy pianoy bits with the kick is a stroke of genius.

January 18, 2018 5:40 pm

nice laid back chill and love that filter spread towards the end

January 19, 2018 2:50 pm

This is really lovely. Just a killer atmosphere.

January 20, 2018 3:18 am
scottux wrote:

Tone Matrix wrote:

nice laid back chill and love that filter spread towards the end

roboctopus wrote:

This is really lovely. Just a killer atmosphere.

thanks a bunch guys heart each of your tracks this past week were excellent, looking forward to what you all cook up week 3

January 20, 2018 5:25 pm

love the use of samples to build atmosphere!

January 21, 2018 6:12 pm

Lovely Ambiance! Nice Noise! I m gonna keep listening

January 24, 2018 9:53 pm

You definitely built a pleasant atmosphere.