WeeklyBeats.com / Music / Parallelis's music / September (Baby) Re-do

September (Baby) Re-do

By Parallelis on May 6, 2018 11:59 pm

First week where I've really come down to the wire (literally a minute before!) so I uploaded this September (Baby) cover that I was working on. September (Baby) is a really excellent song by the producer Yume, wanted to pay homage and provide my own spin to the track. His version is way way better still tho.

Was hoping to sink more work into this hmm and also might totally be in violation of the site rules. But whatever figured better to upload something and have it taken down than upload nothing at all this week.

May 7, 2018 12:58 am

beautifully chill. never heard the term liquid trap but it perfectly describes this haha

May 7, 2018 8:51 am

I like this one.

May 7, 2018 3:22 pm

Lovely! I listened to both back to back; I really like the delicate and chill vibe your brought out, the added background subtleties create a nice atmosphere. Proper homage if you ask me smile

May 7, 2018 5:26 pm

Management seems to have gotten less paranoid about infringement. And good, because I wouldn't have wanted to miss out on this!

May 10, 2018 11:36 pm

I'd say this one's better, much more restrain.

May 13, 2018 7:22 pm

Really beautiful and woeful. Have not heard the original. Your's has a very dreamy quality. I like how much depth you have in the mix. Lots of room for when the bass comes up in the second halt. Glad you posted!

May 15, 2018 11:32 am

this is absolutely gorgeus smile