WeeklyBeats.com / Music / Parallelis's music / $aint $axo 010: $axual Orientation

$aint $axo 010: $axual Orientation

By Parallelis on March 17, 2018 4:28 am

I've been doing this side project called "$aint $axo" where I make shitty chillwave/vaporwave/chopped and screwed cuts of K*nny G songs.

Dropping an album of these things soon for free dl, so keep an ear out if you're into poorly done post-topical vaporwave-y stuff.

This submission is licensed by author under CC0 Creative Commons Zero (Public Domain)

March 19, 2018 12:28 am

Sweet Kenny G sax lines! So saxxy and swank. Looking forward to the album!

March 19, 2018 4:25 pm

Thick in a good way! Those glitches are also nice, they make the track more unpredictable. Also, I like the naming. Fav.

March 20, 2018 12:42 am

love the idea haha syrupy af

March 21, 2018 12:09 am

hehehe what a fun project. Sounding so damn tasty.

March 21, 2018 4:45 am
NWSPR wrote:

Sweet Kenny G sax lines! So saxxy and swank. Looking forward to the album!

Coauctor wrote:

underground Luau wrote:

love the idea haha syrupy af

Simon Koehn wrote:

hehehe what a fun project. Sounding so damn tasty.

Thanks guys! Definitely is a lot of fun to make, low-stakes music skewering America's favorite curly-haired sax man.

March 21, 2018 4:23 pm

Finally a valid use for KG! Profoundly interesting.

March 24, 2018 6:42 am

Spankily improved and man that bridge is some solid wackiness.

March 26, 2018 2:45 am

Wow - cut to perfection!  Personally would re-tune the cowbel at the start to be in same pitch (just an idea!)  Vocals are mint tho.

March 26, 2018 3:55 am

Oh man, this is SUPER up my alley, and this is crazy good. Sign me up for that album!

March 26, 2018 12:14 pm

Oh yeah I need this album on a neon cassette tape!

April 11, 2018 4:58 pm
Jim Wood wrote:

Finally a valid use for KG! Profoundly interesting.

rdomain wrote:

Spankily improved and man that bridge is some solid wackiness.

cTrix wrote:

roboctopus wrote:

Bleeoop wrote:

Oh yeah I need this album on a neon cassette tape!

Oh hey realized I never posted it here, but the $aint $axo album is now out! Feel free to grab it for free if you're into crusty, woozy, cheesy vaporwave sax bologna.