WeeklyBeats.com / Music / PantherMountain's music / Anthony Gets a Late Start

Anthony Gets a Late Start

By PantherMountain on January 7, 2020 7:14 pm

I forgot this was starting.  Whoops.

Lots of guitar only stuff for as long as I last this year.  Working a lot and don't have a ton of free time to flesh out songs.

Guitar - Tom Anderson Tele
Amp - Revv D20
Pedals - Greer Lightspeed Overdrive, Walrus Julia, Earthquaker Dispatch Master, Walrus Slo

January 13, 2020 1:10 am

I'm crossing over into the abyss.

January 13, 2020 1:23 am

so serene

January 13, 2020 3:28 am

Beautiful guitar work.  I hear hints of Ichika Nito.
Id love to be able to play that smooth

January 13, 2020 8:01 am

It is very nice guitar playing. A sound that is sweet with sadness.
Very good also the beginning.

January 13, 2020 11:34 am

So excited for more Panther Mountain you were one of my 2018 faves. Great start to the year!

January 13, 2020 3:22 pm
demonzor wrote:

Beautiful guitar work.  I hear hints of Ichika Nito.
Id love to be able to play that smooth

Thanks man.

Alette wrote:

It is very nice guitar playing. A sound that is sweet with sadness.
Very good also the beginning.

smile

Ryan wrote:

Whoa!  Thanks man.  Hopefully got some goodies in store this year. A lot has changed since 2018, so trying to get my inspiration back.  WB usually does the trick for me

January 16, 2020 9:27 pm

Really loving that washy reverb at the begining. Really serene as it gives way to the warm guitar performance. There are some really interesting phrases in there.

January 18, 2020 12:04 am

Welcome back, Anthony. Your guitar is always something to behold.

January 18, 2020 5:07 am
ViridianLoom wrote:

It was an after thought that turned out cooler than I expected.  I'm a notorious perfectionist, so it was cool to crank the mix, and just noodle before main part

Devieus wrote:

Welcome back, Anthony. Your guitar is always something to behold.

Aww shucks.  Got some cool ideas I can't wait to finally flesh out