WeeklyBeats.com / Music / orangedrink's music / The First Twenty Four Hours

The First Twenty Four Hours

By orangedrink on August 12, 2018 10:48 pm

I GOT A DIGITAKT!

Added a sample loop from Reason, and added strings from Ableton Live.  Played the bass line live with the "Chromatic Mode"  That was really fun.  Not really sure how to use it, but it was great using these cool buttons.  Between this and the Push 2, it is so great not to look at computer screens.  Takes me back to the 4 Track cassette days.  I also saw Luke Vibert perform the day I got the Digitakt!  Good omen!

Running late, ttyl! heart

August 13, 2018 3:25 pm

Intriguing contrast between the bery mellow electric piano and that ice-pick percussion.

August 17, 2018 2:13 am

This is one satisfying drink of orangeness... I enjoyed the journey... thank you!

August 17, 2018 4:54 pm

Hahaha.  How fun the Digitakt :-)  Make sure you keep up with the OS versions.  Mines sitting by my bed at the moment (hasn't been turned on in 2 months :-o).  They are fun lil units although a little over-complicated IMHO.  Did you do some editing to this? That effect chop off is something I'm yet to get working on the Digitakt!!   Diggin the groove tho.  And the filters of course ;-)

August 20, 2018 12:30 am

Off to a really good start! The live played bass sounds great. Frenetic beat! Fav part is two thirds in with that high pass filtered bass takes over for a bit and then the full bass drops back in.

August 30, 2018 3:36 am

love the tempo on this, the percussion is drilling into my head, but in a good way, huge luke vibert fan, that is a great omen indeed.

September 16, 2018 10:58 pm

Holy shit, the movement of this, that bass with that slow build of the pad/voice is brilliant. This song is downloaded NOW.