WeeklyBeats.com / Music / onlyjokinen's music / Sound of Motion

Sound of Motion

By onlyjokinen on April 15, 2018 9:22 pm

Seeing that it's week 15 I've written more songs this year than I have in the last 3-4 in total. I need a bass so I used delay guitar to keep the song moving.

This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Share Alike (BY-SA)

April 16, 2018 12:12 am

doppppe,  that guitar tone at the end is so good.  i need to get that interface you use

April 16, 2018 12:22 am

damn near perfect, awesome tones and melodies, great job

April 17, 2018 8:09 pm

fuck yes

Are you going for the full 52?

April 18, 2018 12:45 pm
Devieus wrote:

fuck yes

Are you going for the full 52?

That's the plan. I've missed two weeks due to not checking the time even though I had songs. My baby girl is due in July so I'm going to probably do something simple just to keep it going through those first couple weeks.

April 19, 2018 5:04 pm

Intro and build is (are?) great. Love the momentum.

April 22, 2018 11:55 am

Congratulations on your forthcoming daughter! We had our first child about 19 months ago and boy was it a hectic time. I do remember feeling very inspired though and wrote a lot of music, mostly children's song but music nonetheless.

Great track btw. Those meaty riffs are why I come here.

April 22, 2018 9:07 pm

very nice layered and reverby guitar tracks and damnn did not see that heavy drop coming! yehh im in the same boat as you song writing wise, picking up a bass was one of my best decisions

April 22, 2018 10:53 pm
Ryan wrote:

Great track btw. Those meaty riffs are why I come here.

Thanks man, I appreciate you listening! This will be #2 for us in 18 months. I know the inspirational feeling for sure, it’s a totally different feeling of writing.

April 22, 2018 10:54 pm
underground Luau wrote:

Thanks! Got to keep people on their toes with a heavy drop