Weeklybeats 2020 was a 52 week long music project in which artists composed and publicly released 1 song a week for the entire year. Enjoy this archive of over 7,500 music compositions by over 300 artists.
Sign up or Login to give feedback or chat up on the forums.

Climb Down

By onidavin on August 2, 2020 5:12 pm

Fun with guitar-like sounds. Microfreak and Serum per usual!

This submission is licensed by author under CC0 Creative Commons Zero (Public Domain)

  • Play
  • Download
August 8, 2020 8:48 pm

the "guitar" sounds great - are you playing it live?  has a good improvised solo feel

August 9, 2020 6:47 pm
orangedrink wrote:

the "guitar" sounds great - are you playing it live?  has a good improvised solo feel

All via manual placement, actually! I'm still learning my live keyboard playing.

August 9, 2020 8:35 pm
onidavin wrote:
orangedrink wrote:

the "guitar" sounds great - are you playing it live?  has a good improvised solo feel

All via manual placement, actually! I'm still learning my live keyboard playing.

Really impressive!

August 9, 2020 9:33 pm
orangedrink wrote:
onidavin wrote:
orangedrink wrote:

the "guitar" sounds great - are you playing it live?  has a good improvised solo feel

All via manual placement, actually! I'm still learning my live keyboard playing.

Really impressive!

Thank you!! I was happy with it, getting nice synth guitar sounds is actually making me interested in real instruments... a bottomless hole smile

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up