WeeklyBeats.com / Music / ngineer's music / You Can't Give Up

You Can't Give Up

By ngineer on August 23, 2020 8:54 pm

I was messing around with stuff

August 24, 2020 12:55 am

That's very original vocals there! This really sounds more like a synth than vocals. The vibrating strings like and descending lines are interesting, it gives a different feel to the track. I must say I'm pretty confused by it, in a good way. This sounds exotic, like middle east synthwave. The kind of music they play on radio Arrakis. smile

August 24, 2020 7:21 pm

Yes! Such a tastefully uplifting track! I certainly enjoy the lofi melodic vibe this track has, also bravo for the converging vocals... I also like the overall song progression! Well done!

August 27, 2020 5:24 pm

August 28, 2020 2:56 pm

Don't give up... smile I really like the "vocals" into that.

August 28, 2020 5:28 pm

These vocals don't quit.

August 28, 2020 10:38 pm
Kedbreak136 wrote:

Thanks Kedbreak! Your ears may be sharper than you know. I used some micro tones in this (-550cents and -350cents) on a couple of tiny notes in that arp. Those are usually a ME thing or more common in that music so I've heard.

ScanianWolf wrote:

Thanks man, im really glad you thought so. A friend told me she enjoys sad songs so I made something in a minor scale. And I guess it turned out inspiring or calming! smile

Ipaghost wrote:

djippy wrote:

Don't give up... smile I really like the "vocals" into that.

Thanks drippy! Glad you liked them. VocalSynth 2!

Devieus wrote:

These vocals don't quit.

Thanks Devieus. Thats good!

August 31, 2020 12:59 am

Damnnn this song already had me in the first 40 seconds and reading all those comments about the vocals had me in anticipation and they certainly delivered. It's a seriously unique sound effect. Really cool track!

August 31, 2020 1:18 am
ViridianLoom wrote:

smile Hey thanks a lot! I'm glad you liked it. I am glad I got the sound I did out of it tongue

August 31, 2020 3:26 am

Awesome, love the vocoded vocals.  The intro is cool as hell too man, super chill.

August 31, 2020 5:59 pm
Chrisfoo wrote:

thx :c that was just some FL electric guitar sample too I found somewhere and put into chords/an arpy thing