Weeklybeats is a 52 week long music project in which artists compose and publicly release 1 song a week for the entire year.
Starting December 29th 2019 GMT each participant will have one week to upload one finished composition. Any style of music or selection of instruments are welcomed and encouraged. Sign up or Login to get started or check our FAQ for any help or questions you may have.

WeeklyBeats.com / Music / ngineer's music / Fight Music Redux

Fight Music Redux

By ngineer on October 4, 2020 11:47 pm

This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Noncommercial No Derivative Works (BY-NC-ND)

  • Play
  • Download
October 5, 2020 12:03 am

It seems to lose energy halfway in. This must be a pretty mellow fighting game.

October 5, 2020 12:09 am
Devieus wrote:

It seems to lose energy halfway in. This must be a pretty mellow fighting game.

No no, thats where there's an intense staredown.

October 5, 2020 12:19 am

I could see this being brawler music, like spending approximately 3 minutes or so moving left to right in a subway station, whoop'n ass, and climbing up the stairs at the end.

October 7, 2020 12:06 am

It feels like a bit of a Rez version of a fight, an artsy kind of fight.

October 8, 2020 4:14 am

October 10, 2020 12:33 am

oh man, that high arpy part that pops in around 1:20 is awesome.

October 10, 2020 10:45 pm
ViridianLoom wrote:

I could see this being brawler music, like spending approximately 3 minutes or so moving left to right in a subway station, whoop'n ass, and climbing up the stairs at the end.

Yeah I was kind of thinking something like that thx, but I think Streets of Rage probably has the better soundtrack tongue I think the beginning part by itself might be better, I could have done something else in the middle but im not sure what


Kedbreak136 wrote:

It feels like a bit of a Rez version of a fight, an artsy kind of fight.

I hadn't heard of Rez before but it looks really cool thanks! I really dig it. Now I want to check out the VR stuff.


Ipaghost wrote:

Thanks ipaghost, I was kinda feeling maybe it was a boring song but the visual context made me like it more tongue


Chrisfoo wrote:

oh man, that high arpy part that pops in around 1:20 is awesome.

Thanks man! I was hoping that the pattern I did wasn't too rushed.

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up