WeeklyBeats.com / Music / ngineer's music / Dreaming of Beats

Dreaming of Beats

By ngineer on September 13, 2020 11:59 pm

September 14, 2020 2:36 am

Awesome man, this is a fun one.  Love the call/responsiveness of that main riff.

September 14, 2020 7:25 am

I bet it's one of those weekly recurring dreams. They're good dreams though.

September 14, 2020 4:56 pm

This is funkyyyyyy! That's a cool beat that comes in around 1:30.

September 16, 2020 1:40 am

This must be what a fractal sounds like.

September 16, 2020 8:28 pm
Chrisfoo wrote:

Heheh thx man. VocalSynth 2 on all the things!

Devieus wrote:

I bet it's one of those weekly recurring dreams. They're good dreams though.

What ever will we do next year?!?! And thx smile

Mission Crossing wrote:

This is funkyyyyyy! That's a cool beat that comes in around 1:30.

Haha thanks im glad you dug that reverby snare. I wasnt sure about that breakdown!

Kedbreak136 wrote:

This must be what a fractal sounds like.

Aw man haha. I should have kept fractalizing! Further, we must recurse further! ALL THE BEATS MUST HAVE BEATS AND THE MELODIES MUST BE MORE MELODIES

September 17, 2020 11:45 pm

September 18, 2020 10:05 pm

The bass is sick!  Great track.  You took me to some Rainbow Road vibes

September 19, 2020 1:09 am
Ipaghost wrote:

orangedrink wrote:

The bass is sick!  Great track.  You took me to some Rainbow Road vibes

Hehe wink Thanks for the colorful gifs!! The drummer one has a great 8bit pixel art rainbow noise pattern on it smile And orangedrink that reminds me of a time I won rainbow road on wii by flying off the map and getting stupid lucky smile