Weeklybeats 2020 was a 52 week long music project in which artists composed and publicly released 1 song a week for the entire year. Enjoy this archive of over 7,500 music compositions by over 300 artists.
Sign up or Login to give feedback or chat up on the forums.

WeeklyBeats.com / Music / ngineer's music / 808s and Chill Waves

808s and Chill Waves

By ngineer on October 5, 2020 12:01 am

This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Noncommercial No Derivative Works (BY-NC-ND)

  • Play
  • Download
October 12, 2020 12:16 am

I like these chill waves. They're really chill.

October 13, 2020 9:15 pm

Some classic 808, man. Cool sound design on the waves too. smile

October 14, 2020 2:13 am

Sweet, lots going on here.  I like how the delay piano comes in at the end to try and reason with everything else.

October 15, 2020 8:50 am

The waves are so cool. Great sound design, that was just sweet!

October 19, 2020 2:03 am
Devieus wrote:

I like these chill waves. They're really chill.

Thanks man. I am still developing what to do with chords sometimes.


Mission Crossing wrote:

Some classic 808, man. Cool sound design on the waves too. smile

Thanks MC smile next time more 808 variety maybe


Chrisfoo wrote:

Sweet, lots going on here.  I like how the delay piano comes in at the end to try and reason with everything else.

Heheh yeh I liked the ending groove. Thanks for listening Chrisfoo!


Kedbreak136 wrote:

The waves are so cool. Great sound design, that was just sweet!

Thanks for listening Kedbreak, glad you dug it! smile

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up