Weeklybeats 2018 was a 52 week long music project in which artists composed and publicly released 1 song a week for the entire year. Enjoy this archive of over 3,700 music compositions by over 260 artists.

WeeklyBeats.com / Music / Nestrogen's music / Constantly Falling Though a Pillow

Constantly Falling Though a Pillow

By Nestrogen on January 21, 2018 11:47 pm

So far...I feel like I'm embracing the challenge of NOT creating the same song every week.
OUCH, MY EYE!!!

Tools:
Guitar,Bass,Keys,FL Studio

January 22, 2018 12:33 am

Such... Feels.. can't not... Cry. Am... Crying now...

Love those chords, dude they cut thru me like butter. And the ending is triumphant, as it should be, conquering your weepy demons.

Also, we gotta jam this shit IRL.

January 22, 2018 6:31 am

Oh man, I saw the black metal tag and I still wasn't ready for it to kick in like that. \m/

January 22, 2018 2:14 pm

This is cool as hell. The intro sort of has a Cure vibe and then it goes nuts. Ending is especially tasty.

January 22, 2018 11:44 pm

This really does become some real headbanging music as it goes along.  Dig the change-up at the end as well.  Cool track!

January 24, 2018 9:29 pm
strolts wrote:

Such... Feels.. can't not... Cry. Am... Crying now...

Also, we gotta jam this shit IRL.

Oh, you know that I'm totally down for doing this live! Who knows...maybe we'll practice one day?

January 24, 2018 9:32 pm
hypnogram wrote:

\m/

January 24, 2018 9:35 pm
roboctopus wrote:

I totally hear what you mean about the beginning. Got that Smiths/Cure acoustic, drenched in chorus and reverb.

January 25, 2018 1:48 pm

Now all you need is Mikael Akerfeldt on vox.  :3  This is rad, man!