Weeklybeats 2018 was a 52 week long music project in which artists composed and publicly released 1 song a week for the entire year. Enjoy this archive of over 3,700 music compositions by over 260 artists.

WeeklyBeats.com / Music / miraclemiles's music / My Mellow Melon Dub

My Mellow Melon Dub

By miraclemiles on June 10, 2018 10:37 pm

Mellow Melons are best.
Short on time this week and exhausted from a few day holiday in Seattle. We saw Xavier Rudd perform and danced to some trance, walked and at lots of Chinese food. This tune is an edit of a live session with License, the same session I cut Baby Sidecar from for the weekly beat a few weeks ago. He was on drum sounds and keys. I did bass and vocoded voice. While editing this down today, added some more drums/percussion, some rhythm chords and effects.

June 11, 2018 2:02 am

It's got a nice funky groove but also some very disorienting qualities.  And that is some psychedelic melon, maaan.  smile

June 12, 2018 1:15 am

Make that very disorienting (but I like that aspect).

June 12, 2018 2:19 pm

June 12, 2018 5:41 pm

Great dub beat!

loving all these melon gifs

June 19, 2018 11:49 pm
CosmicCairns wrote:

Jim Wood wrote:

Make that very disorienting (but I like that aspect).

Thanks! Ha, yeah, wasn't going for disorienting but I think there's some in key out of key conflicts going on ... Dissonant Melons! Bad title really, melons are sweet, not disorienting ... unless maybe booze soaked or drugged melon.

June 19, 2018 11:51 pm
kaedo sevaada wrote:

Ah yes! these melons are tip tops! thanks for listening.

orangedrink wrote:

Great dub beat!

loving all these melon gifs

Thanks!! Melon gifs are pleasant surprise. I'm hungry now.