Weeklybeats is a 52 week long music project in which artists compose and publicly release 1 song a week for the entire year.
Starting December 29th 2019 GMT each participant will have one week to upload one finished composition. Any style of music or selection of instruments are welcomed and encouraged. Sign up or Login to get started or check our FAQ for any help or questions you may have.

HIMMELSKÖRPER

By minaret_kid on July 5, 2018 7:48 pm

MONO_STATION/202/DFAM/CIRKLON/ABLETON
119BPM

This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Noncommercial No Derivative Works (BY-NC-ND)

  • Play
  • Download
July 9, 2018 3:33 pm

Schon 3 mal in Folge gehört, damit weggeflogen und mich dabei um die eigene Achse gedreht ... 

July 10, 2018 5:29 pm

Trippy. Nice interplay between the elements.

July 10, 2018 5:41 pm

have you released a track that I haven't loved?  What's wrong with you?  ;-)

July 10, 2018 5:46 pm

Really really really really wasn't expecting the vocal sample - huge surprise and well placed.

July 22, 2018 8:05 pm
orangedrink wrote:

Really really really really wasn't expecting the vocal sample - huge surprise and well placed.

haha...great! it worked.

July 22, 2018 8:10 pm
Fred und Luna wrote:

Schon 3 mal in Folge gehört, damit weggeflogen und mich dabei um die eigene Achse gedreht ...

Jim Wood wrote:

Trippy. Nice interplay between the elements.

orangedrink wrote:

have you released a track that I haven't loved?  What's wrong with you?  ;-)

thank you!

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up