WeeklyBeats.com / Music / Masikus's music / RPG Village Inn Theme

RPG Village Inn Theme

By Masikus on January 21, 2018 11:58 pm

Village Inn Theme for an imaginary RPG.

January 22, 2018 12:27 am

i'd play this, great job w/ the tone & genre! excellent use of polyrhythms and that triplet feel within 4/4

January 22, 2018 12:35 am

I love it!  Definitely nailed the vibe.

January 22, 2018 1:56 am

Would totally play this game. Love the on-theme sound effects. Nice chord progression.

January 22, 2018 1:07 pm
Parallelis wrote:

Computer Practice wrote:

I love it!  Definitely nailed the vibe.

Avarine wrote:

Thank you so much!  Really appreciate yall taking a listen.  smile

January 22, 2018 1:18 pm

you totally got the atmosphere dude! The mix sounds real good too smile that kick drum is so beefy but not overpowering, fits the tune well

January 22, 2018 1:58 pm
purelygrey wrote:

Thanks man!  Yeah, I kept things simple and tried to focus on mix and sound quality.  I'm notorious for cranking drums up high so I had to fight myself lol.

January 22, 2018 8:44 pm

I misread the title as RBG Village. Works that way as well. ::)

January 22, 2018 10:43 pm

I'd like to live in that world. Pretty big wide open sound.  Nicely done.

January 23, 2018 12:11 am

Yay, Renoise! I like this. Some of the more dissonant and jazzy chords really pop out in a nice way. I think in general I wish the mastering had been less full, less loud, but this is really good.

January 23, 2018 3:51 pm
Jim Wood wrote:

I misread the title as RBG Village. Works that way as well. ::)

(⊙_◎)

NWSPR wrote:

I'd like to live in that world. Pretty big wide open sound.  Nicely done.

Thank you!

ExtentOfTheJam wrote:

Renoise is my bae!  The mastering is super meh...been using Landr which has been OK at best imo but for weekly beats I guess it gets the job done.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

January 24, 2018 9:50 pm

Pretty cool. I can always tell when a per ussionist programs a track.

January 25, 2018 1:42 pm
Nestrogen wrote:

Pretty cool. I can always tell when a per ussionist programs a track.

Haha is it that obvious?  Glad you dig it my friend.  heart

January 26, 2018 8:28 pm

I have no idea what platform this would be on, so probably PC. Good work.