Weeklybeats is a 52 week long music project in which artists compose and publicly release 1 song a week for the entire year.
Starting January 1st 2018 GMT each participant will upload one finished composition per week. Any style of music or selection of instruments are welcomed and encouraged. Sign up or Login to get started or check our FAQ for any help or questions you may have.

Frostbite

By Martiln on May 14, 2016 1:38 am

Had a lot of fun making this track, I hope you guys have as much fun listening to it! smile

This submission is licensed by author under Copyright All rights reserved

  • Play
  • Download
May 16, 2016 5:19 pm

Great track man, enjoyed listening for sure

May 16, 2016 7:17 pm

Very nice propulsive beat, but it's that epic chord progression that brings it. Well done!

May 17, 2016 5:41 am
Pyure wrote:

Great track man, enjoyed listening for sure

Thanks, glad you liked it!

onezero wrote:

Very nice propulsive beat, but it's that epic chord progression that brings it. Well done!

Thanks! Glad to hear you liked it! smile

May 17, 2016 7:02 pm


They have frostbite in Australia?

May 17, 2016 10:33 pm

I'm digging the swells of sound and the fat beat for sure.  Nice job.

May 18, 2016 9:10 am

great job

May 18, 2016 9:32 pm
Ipaghost wrote:


They have frostbite in Australia?

Well uh, I suppose if you look in the right places... We don't have many things here.

CosmicCairns wrote:

I'm digging the swells of sound and the fat beat for sure.  Nice job.

Thanks! Glad you like it! smile

yan_g wrote:

great job

Thanks for listening, glad you enjoyed it!

May 18, 2016 11:00 pm
Martiln wrote:
Ipaghost wrote:


They have frostbite in Australia?

Well uh, I suppose if you look in the right places... We don't have many things here.


A quick google search of frostbite and Australia produces a lot of articles of Aussies going to Canada and getting frostbite. So stay away from Canada at all costs.

May 19, 2016 6:56 am
Ipaghost wrote:
Martiln wrote:
Ipaghost wrote:


They have frostbite in Australia?

Well uh, I suppose if you look in the right places... We don't have many things here.


A quick google search of frostbite and Australia produces a lot of articles of Aussies going to Canada and getting frostbite. So stay away from Canada at all costs.

...Oh no...I'm going there later this year...

May 21, 2016 8:47 pm

Nice

May 23, 2016 2:05 am

Another banger, indeed!

May 30, 2016 3:37 am

Wow, I'm listening to this on relatively small speakers and it sounds huge.  How do you do that?  I think you are getting a lot of mileage out of that filtered white noise kind of stuff.  It really defines the "space" in a way.  Very nice.

June 17, 2016 1:42 pm

Ahhh nice.  Mind if I drop this in a set tomorrow at Lazer Highway?

June 17, 2016 10:31 pm
cTrix wrote:

Ahhh nice.  Mind if I drop this in a set tomorrow at Lazer Highway?

Thanks man! Nope, don't mind at all, go for your life! big_smile

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up