Weeklybeats is a 52 week long music project in which artists compose and publicly release 1 song a week for the entire year.
Starting December 29th 2019 GMT each participant will have one week to upload one finished composition. Any style of music or selection of instruments are welcomed and encouraged. Sign up or Login to get started or check our FAQ for any help or questions you may have.

The Comb

By Machine Gun Ibiza on July 14, 2018 2:01 pm

This submission is licensed by author under Copyright All rights reserved

  • Play
  • Download
July 16, 2018 6:45 pm

Dramatic buildup and tension leading to those restrained vocals. Ausgezeichnett! One of this week's absolute best.

July 16, 2018 6:52 pm
Jim Wood wrote:

Dramatic buildup and tension leading to those restrained vocals. Ausgezeichnett! One of this week's absolute best.


thank
you!!!

July 17, 2018 1:23 am

wow - this sounds so huge!

that picture is intriguing & so is this song! 

July 17, 2018 10:42 am
kaedo sevaada wrote:

wow - this sounds so huge!

that picture is intriguing & so is this song!

thanks, kaedo

July 19, 2018 8:21 am

Wow, that's a marvelous piece of music. I love these quite oriental feel.
Is that you singing? Man that's sweet!

July 19, 2018 12:45 pm
theGuen wrote:

Wow, that's a marvelous piece of music. I love these quite oriental feel.
Is that you singing? Man that's sweet!

thanks guen, yes that's me singing - with a little help from my old buddy auto-tune :-)

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up