Weeklybeats 2020 was a 52 week long music project in which artists composed and publicly released 1 song a week for the entire year. Enjoy this archive of over 7,500 music compositions by over 300 artists.
Sign up or Login to give feedback or chat up on the forums.

WeeklyBeats.com / Music / m2K7's music / Wind chimes

Wind chimes

By m2K7 on May 3, 2020 8:17 pm

Wind chimes or "Depries with Oliveoil"

This submission is licensed by author under Copyright All rights reserved

  • Play
  • Download
May 4, 2020 12:03 am

Ahh this is a lovely one. Really enjoyed the piano. Fits so well with the other recordings.

May 4, 2020 1:01 am

Love those awesome windchimes. Sweet ambience with that piano melody too.

May 4, 2020 8:46 am

beautiful how tenderly you play the piano. such a quiet and peaceful track. I am not sure, but the birdlike background fits nicely. have a good week and stay healthy.

May 5, 2020 11:22 pm

great pairing with the photo

feels like I am exploring a long forgotten cabin in a forest.

the singing bowls are great, and the more impactful two note chords are great.

May 8, 2020 2:32 pm

Super calming and meditative feels.  The birds give off their own drone effect with the chimes and that piano just completes the calmness. 

May 9, 2020 4:54 pm

The wind blows gently in this one.

May 11, 2020 7:53 pm

Cool ambience, that sounded great. It does pair well with the photo, have always liked your photos.

May 24, 2020 7:19 pm
Simon Koehn wrote:

Ahh this is a lovely one. Really enjoyed the piano. Fits so well with the other recordings.

Mission Crossing wrote:

Love those awesome windchimes. Sweet ambience with that piano melody too.

Q-Rosh wrote:

beautiful how tenderly you play the piano. such a quiet and peaceful track. I am not sure, but the birdlike background fits nicely. have a good week and stay healthy.

orangedrink wrote:

great pairing with the photo

feels like I am exploring a long forgotten cabin in a forest.

the singing bowls are great, and the more impactful two note chords are great.

Tone Matrix wrote:

Super calming and meditative feels.  The birds give off their own drone effect with the chimes and that piano just completes the calmness.

Devieus wrote:

The wind blows gently in this one.

miraclemiles wrote:

Cool ambience, that sounded great. It does pair well with the photo, have always liked your photos.

Thank You so much!

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up