Weeklybeats 2018 was a 52 week long music project in which artists composed and publicly released 1 song a week for the entire year. Enjoy this archive of over 3,700 music compositions by over 260 artists.
Sign up or Login to give feedback or chat up on the forums.

AnatomY

By m2K7 on March 11, 2018 10:24 pm

AnatomY

Rotten Anatomy Berlin

This submission is licensed by author under Copyright All rights reserved

  • Play
  • Download
March 12, 2018 2:45 am

nice shading

March 12, 2018 11:34 am

klingt schwer nach Endzeitparty in Berlin. Das Photo ist mega gruselig. Pathologie?

March 12, 2018 5:18 pm

Full of positive energy; vocal wisps are a nice touch. I find the image funny, not scary.

March 12, 2018 5:57 pm

Yes yes yes exactly what I needed this week.
Straight pumped up ebm electro tweak force

March 14, 2018 4:12 am

yes!

March 16, 2018 8:47 am

very good drive smile  Like it a lot

March 18, 2018 12:00 pm
starpause wrote:

nice shading

Q-Rosh wrote:

klingt schwer nach Endzeitparty in Berlin. Das Photo ist mega gruselig. Pathologie?

Ehemaliges Institut für Anatomie der FU Berlin smile



Jim Wood wrote:

Full of positive energy; vocal wisps are a nice touch. I find the image funny, not scary.

Mr Mort wrote:

Yes yes yes exactly what I needed this week.
Straight pumped up ebm electro tweak force

kaedo sevaada wrote:

yes!

Ashen Simian wrote:

very good drive smile  Like it a lot


 
Thank you so much! smile

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up