Weeklybeats 2018 was a 52 week long music project in which artists composed and publicly released 1 song a week for the entire year. Enjoy this archive of over 3,700 music compositions by over 260 artists.

WeeklyBeats.com / Music / LydiaPrimate's music / Nice to meet you

Nice to meet you

By LydiaPrimate on October 21, 2018 2:29 pm

This track might be for a VN game I'm working on, we'll see...

This submission is licensed by author under Copyright All rights reserved

October 22, 2018 12:56 am

Sounds delightful. Do you just do the music or are you handling the whole development?

October 22, 2018 2:25 am
Jim Wood wrote:

Thanks, glad you like it!  Yes, I am mainly working on music and sound effects, but also helping to manage the team, we have 2 writers, an artist and a programmer so far.  Eventually, we will need voice actors as the project gets further along...

October 22, 2018 1:13 pm

It's adorable.

I don't care much for VN myself, but I'd like to think this song is telling a story all its own.

October 22, 2018 9:25 pm

Nice to meet you too smile

October 23, 2018 2:30 am
Pocaille wrote:

Nice to meet you too smile

big_smile big_smile big_smile

October 23, 2018 2:34 am
Devieus wrote:

It's adorable.

Thanks for the positive feedback!!  To each their own opinion, but VNs are my favorite type of game!

October 23, 2018 8:24 am
LydiaPrimate wrote:
Devieus wrote:

It's adorable.

I find that a bit disingenuous, because VN aren't really games, they're very much their own sort of thing bordering between a comic book and a slideshow.

October 23, 2018 2:09 pm
Devieus wrote:
LydiaPrimate wrote:
Devieus wrote:

It's adorable.

We will agree to disagree. Let's keep the discussion focused on the music, which is what weekly beats is about anyway.

October 24, 2018 11:02 am

Sets a lovely mood. I think this game would appeal to me smile

October 24, 2018 2:10 pm

Dreamy! Love the pacing and flow, keep us posted on the game big_smile

October 24, 2018 11:27 pm

sweet!

October 26, 2018 2:54 am
Avarine wrote:

Sets a lovely mood. I think this game would appeal to me smile

Gab Manette wrote:

Dreamy! Love the pacing and flow, keep us posted on the game big_smile

kaedo sevaada wrote:

sweet!

Thank you for listening and all the positive feedback!!!