WeeklyBeats.com / Music / LuckyQuinn's music / House Bound LUCKY QUINN

House Bound LUCKY QUINN

By LuckyQuinn on January 5, 2020 10:40 pm

I wanted the track to start with a sense of uneasiness that eventually gives way to excitement and the feeling of being reassured. Looking forward to seeing what I come up with for next weeks beat.

January 6, 2020 9:10 am

I love the mood you can create, the first minute is magical and it doesn´t get any worse after that. Perhaps the main beat is a bit too predictable when it comes in, but you cleverly blend in different things soon enough. Great stuff!

January 7, 2020 3:57 am

Nice space, good progression. Reminds me of Bonobo (in a good way). I'm looking forward to hearing what you submit this year.

January 10, 2020 7:06 pm

Oh damn, this is Great stuff!
Cleverly constructed song but a bit too short smile

January 10, 2020 10:15 pm

Honestly pretty easy listening, but the excitement is definitely there.

January 11, 2020 11:16 pm
Ashen Simian wrote:

Thanks so much for your feedback

January 11, 2020 11:18 pm
increment wrote:

Looking forward to writing another track for Weekly Beats, this time I might have more than a couple of hours. It certainly is an interesting concept to make good use of your time management skills. Looking forward to hearing more of your beats too!

January 11, 2020 11:21 pm
m2K7 wrote:

Oh damn, this is Great stuff!
Cleverly constructed song but a bit too short smile

Yes I would definitely like to work on an extended version of this track, I only came back from holidays on the morning the submissions were due so I had very limited time. It’s very rare for me to make a track under 5/6 mins. Thanks for the feedback smile

January 11, 2020 11:22 pm
Ashen Simian wrote:

thanks for listening and taking the time to give a bit of feedback, really appreciate it!