WeeklyBeats.com / Music / license's music / from the inside out

from the inside out

By license on August 9, 2020 6:34 pm

My cat has cancer. He hasn't been who he was, and he never will be again. He just sits in one place all day. All we can do now is make him comfortable until we can hasten the inevitable.

This submission is licensed by author under CC0 Creative Commons Zero (Public Domain)

August 10, 2020 8:02 am

Extremely dark and foreboding... I guess it is fitting in a way. Very sorry to hear about your feline friend... hopefully the end will be peaceful... Remember the love...

August 10, 2020 12:46 pm
Ashen Simian wrote:

Thank you. Yes, this part sucks and it's not how I want to remember him. He was the friendliest cat I ever met and that's what I want to remember.

August 10, 2020 1:13 pm

Sorry to hear about your cat. I can hear the anguish and darkness in the music.

August 10, 2020 1:48 pm

Very sorry to hear about your cat sad

August 10, 2020 3:31 pm
NWSPR wrote:

Sorry to hear about your cat. I can hear the anguish and darkness in the music.

Sodabelly wrote:

Very sorry to hear about your cat sad

Thank you.

August 10, 2020 11:54 pm

So sorry to hear about the cat. He is a nice boi and you will remember that for sure. The time always comes.  Too soon it seems. Sigh. This song captures the mood, that time arriving too soon.

August 11, 2020 12:52 am
miraclemiles wrote:

Thank you so much man. Yeah he was my favorite cat in the world. We let him go today and it was a tremendously shitty day, but at the end I'm relieved that he's not in pain anymore. I think it'd be better than making a tune about shitty evil cancer to make one about the cool kitty he was.

August 11, 2020 11:31 pm
license wrote:
miraclemiles wrote:

He's moved on to super fresh kitty beyondo place. Right on. I like the idea of a tune about the big boi. I'm thinking Reggae, seemed his vibe maybe? Could be cuz i'm listening to some tasty Max Romeo now tho.

August 12, 2020 2:58 am
miraclemiles wrote:
license wrote:
miraclemiles wrote:

Oh reggae would be perfect. Definitely some big fat brass for that guy. Something chunky that can't be ignored.

September 9, 2020 10:29 pm

Oh wow, I am so very sorry to hear about your little guy sad

September 10, 2020 4:52 am
orangedrink wrote:

Oh wow, I am so very sorry to hear about your little guy sad

Thank you so much. He was a pretty special dude. My other 2 fuzzballs seem to be getting closer lately, though, so maybe it's not all bad.