Weeklybeats 2020 was a 52 week long music project in which artists composed and publicly released 1 song a week for the entire year. Enjoy this archive of over 7,500 music compositions by over 300 artists.
Sign up or Login to give feedback or chat up on the forums.

2020-11-01

By license on November 1, 2020 5:43 pm

This submission is licensed by author under CC0 Creative Commons Zero (Public Domain)

  • Play
  • Download
November 2, 2020 12:21 am

lovely filters.. virus?

November 2, 2020 12:53 am
lysdexic wrote:

lovely filters.. virus?


Thank you! 3 Sisters, CENTRE band. It had 4 oscillators piped into it which may have added some flavor.

November 2, 2020 1:38 am
license wrote:
lysdexic wrote:

lovely filters.. virus?


Thank you! 3 Sisters, CENTRE band. It had 4 oscillators piped into it which may have added some flavor.

what a beast

November 2, 2020 2:30 am
lysdexic wrote:
license wrote:
lysdexic wrote:

lovely filters.. virus?


Thank you! 3 Sisters, CENTRE band. It had 4 oscillators piped into it which may have added some flavor.

what a beast


Seriously, I feel like it's turning into a crutch because I use it every patch. But it sounds so good and does so much.

November 5, 2020 2:22 pm

an impressive synth indeed. I wish I could put my fingers on it.

November 6, 2020 12:48 am
Q-Rosh wrote:

an impressive synth indeed. I wish I could put my fingers on it.


Thank you smile

November 6, 2020 1:10 am

Ambient bullshit minimalist funk!  Reading your tags there, lol. Good ones. Like the kick rhtyhm. Cool synths happening for sure.

November 6, 2020 3:27 am
miraclemiles wrote:

Ambient bullshit minimalist funk!  Reading your tags there, lol. Good ones. Like the kick rhtyhm. Cool synths happening for sure.


Lol yesss. Thanks man.

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up