2020-04-05

By license on April 5, 2020 10:18 pm

This submission is licensed by author under CC0 Creative Commons Zero (Public Domain)

April 6, 2020 4:32 am

This is evil. The drone and distorted drum. Good dark soundtrack for the end of the world.

April 6, 2020 4:35 am
Kedbreak136 wrote:

Thank you for picking up what I was putting down smile

April 7, 2020 7:14 pm

Mysterious sounds from the depths of the company building. the creatures we meat at the end? Well we don't know what they want yet do we? Maybe they just want to howl in the night. I like the syncopated stuttering and stereo width and mad delay action. That drone gets in the chest and shakes a bloke around! And then it kind of breaks apart, which is alarming in its own way. And this keeps going and building back up. Nice one.

April 7, 2020 9:36 pm
miraclemiles wrote:

Haha thanks man big_smile Yeah my stuff gets all weird and ominous when I'm in a rush. Maybe this energy is worth harnessing after all. Thanks for listening too!

April 12, 2020 3:02 am

That was very enjoyable!

April 12, 2020 11:14 pm
Modulated Drummer wrote:

That was very enjoyable!

April 19, 2020 10:49 am

These are the sorts of sounds that I have only recently started to appreciate and this track really sparked my interest this week well done.

April 19, 2020 6:06 pm
Ryan wrote:

Thank you! I have been a long time fan of e.g. Pan Sonic but it's only recently that I feel brave enough to share my dabblings in that vein, so I appreciate that.