2020-03-22

By license on March 22, 2020 11:38 pm

Yeah

This submission is licensed by author under CC0 Creative Commons Zero (Public Domain)

March 23, 2020 2:14 pm

This is dope! Love the groove and stutter effects, wish the track had some b section or drop after breakdown

March 24, 2020 5:09 am

love the choice of samples for the grind up section.  made on an octatrack?  NICE.

March 24, 2020 11:36 pm
miau wrote:

I agree. I actually felt bad about that. The story was that I had been listening to the Autechre stream all day and got really inspired but by the time I remembered to make a beat I had less than an hour left, so I just cranked this thing out in like 20 minutes lol.

orangedrink wrote:

Thank you! I need to give the OT more love... I keep yearning for some intense sample mangling and I just remembered over the weekend, oh yeah, I have an Octatrack...

March 27, 2020 12:21 am

Always love hearing what people do with Octatrack, great mangling.

March 28, 2020 4:42 am
Ryan wrote:

Always love hearing what people do with Octatrack, great mangling.

Thank you. It's a damn beast that machine.

April 2, 2020 3:29 am

Killer mangling! Awesome crunchy munchy mulch of a sound mash. Yerp.

April 2, 2020 11:34 pm
miraclemiles wrote:

Killer mangling! Awesome crunchy munchy mulch of a sound mash. Yerp.

Thanks man smile Yeah I need more KRANCH