WeeklyBeats.com / Music / leafo's music / why is everyone better at making music than me™

why is everyone better at making music than me™

By leafo on March 25, 2018 11:59 pm

i've never used my melodica before, so I used it. Song sux

This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Noncommercial (BY-NC)

March 26, 2018 12:13 am

I haven't been practicing playing instruments lately.. but I got a free Blue XBOX One Controller™ @ GDC.. so i guess it all evens out in the end

March 26, 2018 1:18 am

Nah dude that melodica rules. Some heavy 90's vibes on this one.

March 26, 2018 6:34 am

but you made what is easily the best track this week~

March 26, 2018 7:53 am

Sounds like you're the king of indie rock here in Weeklybeats. The melodica fits perfectly in the track... and I didn't expect it to fit at all!

More awesome is the fact that all of this is tracker based. You get such an spontaneous "rehearsal room" sound...

March 26, 2018 8:53 am

Don't look up to those who are better, learn from them and persevere. Also mind those who are worse.

This stuff is definitely better than a lot of work here, but then I may be melodica biased.

March 26, 2018 4:35 pm
laguna wrote:

sound...

King of Indie-Rock is true.

March 27, 2018 4:56 am

the song made me laugh and that's what counts

or maybe it was just the casual "song sux" at the end of your description

March 27, 2018 2:21 pm

My first year here, I felt like everyone was so much better than me. But I’ve gotten a lot better. But your stuff is already rockin’. Maybe you’re fishing for compliments?

March 28, 2018 12:08 am

yay melodica!!!  nice touch!