WeeklyBeats.com / Music / Kris Keyser's music / Seconds Last For Days

Seconds Last For Days

By Kris Keyser on March 25, 2018 9:01 pm

Guitar, effects, and Paulstretch.

This submission is licensed by author under Copyright All rights reserved

March 26, 2018 1:16 am

Spooky!

March 26, 2018 6:39 pm

Genius track title.  Wow, the big tidal wave around 50% is incredible.  Great job!  I have missed your previous work this year but I am suddenly a big fan of yours.  I'll be sure to go back and listen to the rest!  Looking forward to the rest of 2018 from you.

March 26, 2018 11:47 pm
orangedrink wrote:

Oh wow thank you so much for the kind words! I’m actually a fan of yours too - that Greenleaf record was one of my favorites when it came out. I’m honored you’re checking out my work!!

March 27, 2018 6:47 am

Very tense, although the paulstretched stuff is coming along a bit strong around a third of the way in. I can get how it'd be the point of it, but it also kills the atmospheric guitar a bit.

March 27, 2018 7:34 pm
Devieus wrote:

hey thanks for the feedback! I'm still learning how to wrangle it. This was basically an experiment in automating parameters in the paulstretch VST, many of which I'll admit I'd never played with before. I'll take your comments into account going forward. Thansk!