Weeklybeats is a 52 week long music project in which artists compose and publicly release 1 song a week for the entire year.
Starting December 29th 2019 GMT each participant will have one week to upload one finished composition. Any style of music or selection of instruments are welcomed and encouraged. Sign up or Login to get started or check our FAQ for any help or questions you may have.

Grey Days

By Kris Keyser on February 2, 2020 8:15 pm

Volca FM and Volca Keys run through Pools on my Fates device

This submission is licensed by author under Copyright All rights reserved

  • Play
  • Download
February 4, 2020 9:28 am

oooh between this and jamatar's track this week i'm convinced that volca keys is worth getting - this is so lush!

February 4, 2020 9:44 am

lovely mood and very soothing. Major key stuff is hard to do well, but is very uplifting. Great stuff...

February 4, 2020 5:58 pm
midimachine wrote:

oooh between this and jamatar's track this week i'm convinced that volca keys is worth getting - this is so lush!


Volca Keys is pretty great tbh- easy synthesis controls, 3 voice poly... the only hard part is the touch keyboard. The Keys on this is the bass, the FM is the lead.

February 4, 2020 6:06 pm
Ashen Simian wrote:

lovely mood and very soothing. Major key stuff is hard to do well, but is very uplifting. Great stuff...


thank you!

February 5, 2020 10:10 pm

Quite impressive effort on the Keys. It's really inspiring to see people getting fresh ideas from such small package.

February 6, 2020 2:04 am
laguna wrote:

Quite impressive effort on the Keys. It's really inspiring to see people getting fresh ideas from such small package.


Thank you and thanks for all the comments on my tracks so far !! smile

February 6, 2020 8:57 pm

Wow, the Volca sound so much bigger and warmer than what I'd expected. Nice detuning and delay effects make for an even bigger, expansive sound. NICE WORK!

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up