WeeklyBeats.com / Music / kaedo sevaada's music / where does time go?

where does time go?

By kaedo sevaada on October 4, 2018 4:07 pm

This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Noncommercial (BY-NC)

October 8, 2018 1:12 am

If you loop this, it stands still...

October 8, 2018 4:53 am

I like the combination of the hiss with the angelic vocals.  You always do a good job of mixing a gritty lo-fi feel with ethereal beauty.

October 8, 2018 11:27 am

Good question. Lovely tune as usual. The vocal work is so lovely heart

October 9, 2018 9:59 pm

love the uke on this track.

every sunday afternoon I say the track title to myself while panicking on my WB track smile

October 12, 2018 11:51 am

Pretty and haunting, love it!

October 14, 2018 4:08 am

Arounds and rounds its goes, wheres its stops, nobodys knows... lovely

October 27, 2018 4:37 pm

Mesmerizing as usual with your vocals.  The flangey ambience puts you outside by a calm stream smile  (at least for me it did!)

November 11, 2018 8:31 pm
Jim Wood wrote:

If you loop this, it stands still...

CosmicCairns wrote:

hieme wrote:

Good question. Lovely tune as usual. The vocal work is so lovely <3

orangedrink wrote:

love the uke on this track.

LydiaPrimate wrote:

Pretty and haunting, love it!

Podling wrote:

Arounds and rounds its goes, wheres its stops, nobodys knows... lovely

Tone Matrix wrote:

this is all so sweet thank you! around and round it goes indeed!