Weeklybeats is a 52 week long music project in which artists compose and publicly release 1 song a week for the entire year.
Starting January 1st 2018 GMT each participant will upload one finished composition per week. Any style of music or selection of instruments are welcomed and encouraged. Sign up or Login to get started or check our FAQ for any help or questions you may have.

we are more

By kaedo sevaada on July 1, 2018 7:18 pm

we are more than we've been through

we are more than where we come from

you're always looking forward

i'm always looking back

*thank you very special guest vocalist Nathanael Francesco Trimboli & guest guitar pretties by The Rutabega 
**Recorded in Pittsburgh, PA & Elkhart, IN

This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Noncommercial (BY-NC)

  • Play
  • Download
July 2, 2018 1:41 am

Love the vocal treatment(s) and the reserved tension.

July 3, 2018 10:20 am

Damn that track is nice. vocals are great in text and performance!!!
And so brasses... i rewinded at least 10 times wink

July 3, 2018 12:54 pm

Cool and unique!

July 3, 2018 5:57 pm

Nice vocal stuff, and some nice brass hits.

July 4, 2018 2:57 am
Jim Wood wrote:

Love the vocal treatment(s) and the reserved tension.

thank you!  i tried to keep some space in there...

theGuen wrote:

Damn that track is nice. vocals are great in text and performance!!!
And so brasses... i rewinded at least 10 times wink

oh that's so nice - thank you!

LydiaPrimate wrote:

Cool and unique!

smile  cool

Devieus wrote:

Nice vocal stuff, and some nice brass hits.

thanks!

July 4, 2018 2:41 pm

Very cool duet, with the instruments and percs taking turns to highlight the compo. Nice and dynamic! heart

July 6, 2018 9:31 pm

There's a bit of a trance inducing quality especially at the beginning, but the vocals are great and those brass sounds are super awesome.

July 6, 2018 10:50 pm

Great combination of the insisting rhythm, great vocals and brass hits. well done!

July 8, 2018 4:59 pm
Gab Manette wrote:

Very cool duet, with the instruments and percs taking turns to highlight the compo. Nice and dynamic! <3

 

thank you - that was my brother singing with me smile

CosmicCairns wrote:

There's a bit of a trance inducing quality especially at the beginning, but the vocals are great and those brass sounds are super awesome.

 

thank you! smile


Plantrain wrote:

Great combination of the insisting rhythm, great vocals and brass hits. well done!

thanks! smile

July 11, 2018 1:45 pm

Really cool contrast between both vocals.  It had a Bon Iver meets Tv on the radio/Nevermen feel to me.   Nice work!

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up