Weeklybeats is a 52 week long music project in which artists compose and publicly release 1 song a week for the entire year.
Starting December 29th 2019 GMT each participant will have one week to upload one finished composition. Any style of music or selection of instruments are welcomed and encouraged. Sign up or Login to get started or check our FAQ for any help or questions you may have.

the sword

By kaedo sevaada on December 2, 2018 7:53 pm

oh Excalibur

i can see the mountain ahead

oh Excalibur

will we find the crown?

This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Noncommercial (BY-NC)

  • Play
  • Download
December 3, 2018 2:02 am

That's a very sharp saw (serrated teeth?)!

December 3, 2018 4:15 am
Jim Wood wrote:

That's a very sharp saw (serrated teeth?)!

ha!

December 3, 2018 3:51 pm

Ooops, I meant to say "sword." smile

December 3, 2018 9:21 pm

Reminded me a bit of Strauss for the powerful droning tones but then it morphs into awesome cascading shower of synths that transform again into a bagpipe-like sound. Possibly driven through these changes by the vocal style that could equally be medieval or heard while viewing the sunrise from space. I think one of my favs! Downloading.

December 4, 2018 12:34 am

Great use of the drones.  It sounds positively celestial.

December 5, 2018 4:53 am

Beautiful work, and goes very well with your subject matter, awesome job!

December 7, 2018 9:19 am

Quite a mighty song.

December 7, 2018 10:15 pm

Spendid. I would think there would be big drones around whenever excalibur was unsheathed.

December 17, 2018 1:48 am
Jim Wood wrote:

Ooops, I meant to say "sword." smile

NWSPR wrote:

Reminded me a bit of Strauss for the powerful droning tones but then it morphs into awesome cascading shower of synths that transform again into a bagpipe-like sound. Possibly driven through these changes by the vocal style that could equally be medieval or heard while viewing the sunrise from space. I think one of my favs! Downloading.

CosmicCairns wrote:

Great use of the drones.  It sounds positively celestial.

LydiaPrimate wrote:

Beautiful work, and goes very well with your subject matter, awesome job!

Devieus wrote:

Quite a mighty song.

miraclemiles wrote:

Spendid. I would think there would be big drones around whenever excalibur was unsheathed.


thanks all for listening & commenting!  where did this year go?

December 21, 2018 3:44 pm

This sounds excellent with those shimmering synth pads!  Awesome track!

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up