Weeklybeats is a 52 week long music project in which artists compose and publicly release 1 song a week for the entire year.
Starting January 1st 2018 GMT each participant will upload one finished composition per week. Any style of music or selection of instruments are welcomed and encouraged. Sign up or Login to get started or check our FAQ for any help or questions you may have.

WeeklyBeats.com / Music / kaedo sevaada's music / the hunger/the hole

the hunger/the hole

By kaedo sevaada on May 4, 2018 7:52 pm

This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Noncommercial (BY-NC)

  • Play
  • Download
May 7, 2018 5:16 am

Ah yes, the hunger, the hole... I know of too well... thankfully you can climb out and happily crunch of dem apples tongue Thanks for the moosic

May 7, 2018 7:47 am

really great vibe... amazing composition and sound design

May 7, 2018 8:29 am

such a delicious sounding apple. beautiful singing.

May 7, 2018 5:16 pm

Great woodsy ambience.

May 7, 2018 9:00 pm

I like that distorted guitar sound (real or synthetic). Big sounds!

May 7, 2018 11:41 pm

This song would be a shoe in for a Twin Peaks season 3 Roadhouse moment, really draws you in.

May 8, 2018 12:24 am
Podling wrote:

Ah yes, the hunger, the hole... I know of too well... thankfully you can climb out and happily crunch of dem apples tongue Thanks for the moosic

thank you! smile

May 8, 2018 12:25 am
Bleeoop wrote:

really great vibe... amazing composition and sound design

Jim Wood wrote:

Great woodsy ambience.

thank you!  smile

May 8, 2018 12:30 am
Q-Rosh wrote:

such a delicious sounding apple. beautiful singing.

thank you! sadly apples this time of year are tasting sad - but it still made a great cruch!

May 8, 2018 12:44 am
NWSPR wrote:

I like that distorted guitar sound (real or synthetic). Big sounds!

thank you - i liked that sound too - it was a typing synthetic guitar - glad you liked it smile

May 8, 2018 12:45 am
Gab Manette wrote:

This song would be a shoe in for a Twin Peaks season 3 Roadhouse moment, really draws you in.

oh that would be so cool!  i wish i could do musical filmscapes

May 8, 2018 7:34 am

excellent combination of sounds, like especially the moody guitar

May 8, 2018 7:45 am

slowly roiling shoegaze textures with a real edge -- I really enjoy the voice/guitar harmony and the way the chords interrupt themselves at parts

May 8, 2018 9:54 am

Haunting and hypnotic, nice work!

May 8, 2018 3:12 pm

That sounds like the crispiest, juiciest apple to ever appear and be consumed by mankind heart

May 9, 2018 12:30 am
Ashen Simian wrote:

excellent combination of sounds, like especially the moody guitar

thank you so much! smile

gpsychosis wrote:

slowly roiling shoegaze textures with a real edge -- I really enjoy the voice/guitar harmony and the way the chords interrupt themselves at parts

thank you for the feedback!

LydiaPrimate wrote:

Haunting and hypnotic, nice work!

smile thanx!

hieme wrote:

That sounds like the crispiest, juiciest apple to ever appear and be consumed by mankind <3

i had time for a snack or to work on a song - i decided to do both wink

May 9, 2018 2:10 am

oh wow yes. ominous and shoegazey really liek this

May 9, 2018 3:12 am

Fantastic!  Great depth of sound and awesome use of an apple

May 12, 2018 8:24 pm

It's amazing how you use space and textures. Really intriguing sound!

May 13, 2018 3:00 am
underground Luau wrote:

oh wow yes. ominous and shoegazey really liek this

smile thank you!

Jason Nijjer wrote:

Fantastic!  Great depth of sound and awesome use of an apple

Chrome Owl wrote:

It's amazing how you use space and textures. Really intriguing sound!

thank you both - i've really been trying to work on sound mixing more - but the last few weeks there hasn't been the time - sometimes keeping it simple & lowfi - i get a better sound than when i overwork it - now how do i remember that in the middle of over-complicating something? smile

May 13, 2018 1:32 pm

This track sounds like my favourite elements of Chelsea Wolfe's music. I'd love to hear that dirty synths guitar part on a loud fuzzy electric guitar. I really liked this thank you.

May 13, 2018 6:29 pm

Hunger as it is. I like how the sound is all about this feeling of being a hungry little black hole.
Reminds me of a wonderful The Path OST in a good way.

May 13, 2018 7:37 pm

This made me sad, in a really complimentary way.

May 15, 2018 1:52 am
Ryan wrote:

This track sounds like my favourite elements of Chelsea Wolfe's music. I'd love to hear that dirty synths guitar part on a loud fuzzy electric guitar. I really liked this thank you.

thank you for the music recommendation - will check that artist out - i'd love to hear that with a loud fuzzy electric guitar too!  hoping to have some space to plug in & make noise soon! smile  thank you for listening!

Coauctor wrote:

Hunger as it is. I like how the sound is all about this feeling of being a hungry little black hole.
Reminds me of a wonderful The Path OST in a good way.

  thank you for the music recommendation - i clicked on the link & totally see why this made you think of that!  smile  i love how you described this sometimes i feel just like a hungry little black hole... feel like this might need to be a side project band name smile

orangedrink wrote:

This made me sad, in a really complimentary way.

i feel the same way about some of the pieces you've been putting out this year! 
WB has been such a healing/helpful practice for me this year!

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up