Weeklybeats is a 52 week long music project in which artists compose and publicly release 1 song a week for the entire year.
Starting January 1st 2018 GMT each participant will upload one finished composition per week. Any style of music or selection of instruments are welcomed and encouraged. Sign up or Login to get started or check our FAQ for any help or questions you may have.

space to breathe

By kaedo sevaada on September 15, 2018 5:49 pm

This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Noncommercial (BY-NC)

  • Play
  • Download
September 17, 2018 1:32 am

Effective intro, lovely song with nicely layered space(s). And an appropriate ending.

September 17, 2018 2:28 am

Sparse but very nice.  The minimalism works to its advantage I think.  I like the breathing noises and the sirens at the beginning were a nice little touch.

September 17, 2018 8:51 pm

Really pretty and I love your use of background noise, very effective!

September 18, 2018 2:53 pm

Great idea, a space anthem. Love it

September 20, 2018 10:54 pm

A lovely deep breath of a song!

September 22, 2018 6:03 am
Jim Wood wrote:

Effective intro, lovely song with nicely layered space(s). And an appropriate ending.

thank you! smile

CosmicCairns wrote:

Sparse but very nice.  The minimalism works to its advantage I think.  I like the breathing noises and the sirens at the beginning were a nice little touch.

smile the sirens were accidental ambient sounds - they were timed ok so i left em - thank you for listening

LydiaPrimate wrote:

Really pretty and I love your use of background noise, very effective!

sometimes ya gotta work what you got eh smile - thank you!

Fred und Luna wrote:

Great idea, a space anthem. Love it

smile thank you!

miraclemiles wrote:

A lovely deep breath of a song!

yikes thank you! smile

October 27, 2018 4:58 pm

A few instruments that create such a big expansive sound.  Love the ambience and peaceful mood of the track.  Exhallllllllle yais!

October 27, 2018 9:47 pm
Tone Matrix wrote:

A few instruments that create such a big expansive sound.  Love the ambience and peaceful mood of the track.  Exhallllllllle yais!


You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up