Weeklybeats 2018 was a 52 week long music project in which artists composed and publicly released 1 song a week for the entire year. Enjoy this archive of over 3,700 music compositions by over 260 artists.

WeeklyBeats.com / Music / kaedo sevaada's music / song in the breeze

song in the breeze

By kaedo sevaada on July 8, 2018 12:48 pm

This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Noncommercial (BY-NC)

July 9, 2018 2:39 am

Oooooh! Really great eliding of vocal into keyboard tones!  Wonderful sustain, and a great piece!  (I was just listening to a performance of Lucier's Criss-Cross, which feels compatible with this one!)

July 9, 2018 2:47 pm

Beautiful.  Love the pitch bending and vocals

July 9, 2018 7:27 pm

The vocals blend with the synths in an angelic way.  I can definitely picture bright lights blasting down from heaven while this plays.

July 10, 2018 5:32 pm

Evocative of Vaughan-Williams 3rd symphony.

July 10, 2018 5:46 pm

the background hiss and mist really make the track for me!  the secret MVP.

July 11, 2018 11:16 am

Gorgeous sound design! Feels very float-y which goes perfectly with the title.

July 11, 2018 1:47 pm

very nice! the title says it!

July 11, 2018 1:50 pm

Such a beautiful dreamy sound with the misty feeling synth pad and your awesome vocals.  That ending was like a pleasing exhale smile  I wish I had a kaedo_pad!

July 15, 2018 12:28 am
onezero wrote:

Thank you - had to look up Lucier - cool stuff! That gif is beauteous!

demonzor wrote:

Beautiful.  Love the pitch bending and vocals

Thank you - I didn't use any pitch bending effects but pitches were still bending smile

CosmicCairns wrote:

Wow that's so nice thank you!

Jim Wood wrote:

Evocative of Vaughan-Williams 3rd symphony.

Such high praise thank you!  The things that emerge from our subconscious - I'm sure that's buried in there somewhere smile

orangedrink wrote:

the background hiss and mist really make the track for me!  the secret MVP.

smile Thank you!

LydiaPrimate wrote:

Gorgeous sound design! Feels very float-y which goes perfectly with the title.

cfurrow wrote:

very nice! the title says it!

smile Thanx!

Tone Matrix wrote:

Awe that's so nice!  Thank you!  I was working on that exhale with this song... keep forgetting to breathe!

July 15, 2018 6:24 am

Lush... falling slowly through clouds... smile