Weeklybeats 2018 was a 52 week long music project in which artists composed and publicly released 1 song a week for the entire year. Enjoy this archive of over 3,700 music compositions by over 260 artists.
Sign up or Login to give feedback or chat up on the forums.

retrograde

By kaedo sevaada on August 3, 2018 6:02 pm

This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Noncommercial (BY-NC)

  • Play
  • Download
August 6, 2018 1:05 am

Perfect music for time-travelling. Your command of GarageBand is sublime.

August 6, 2018 2:34 am

The driving synth line combines with the vocals really well.

August 6, 2018 4:33 am

Retrograde... gotta get out my retro shades... cOoL Stuff!! (guaranteed to blow your miiiind)

August 7, 2018 5:32 pm

Oh wow, that bass line is great!  Extremely fun track big_smile

August 7, 2018 6:50 pm
Jim Wood wrote:

Perfect music for time-travelling. Your command of GarageBand is sublime.

  thank you!

August 7, 2018 6:53 pm
CosmicCairns wrote:

The driving synth line combines with the vocals really well.

smile

August 7, 2018 8:22 pm
Podling wrote:

Retrograde... gotta get out my retro shades... cOoL Stuff!! (guaranteed to blow your miiiind)

cool watch out for lazer beams!

August 7, 2018 8:24 pm
LydiaPrimate wrote:

Oh wow, that bass line is great!  Extremely fun track big_smile

smile thank you!

August 12, 2018 6:08 pm

Lovely combo of synths with the backing voices, well done!

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up