Weeklybeats is a 52 week long music project in which artists compose and publicly release 1 song a week for the entire year.
Starting December 29th 2019 GMT each participant will have one week to upload one finished composition. Any style of music or selection of instruments are welcomed and encouraged. Sign up or Login to get started or check our FAQ for any help or questions you may have.

WeeklyBeats.com / Music / kaedo sevaada's music / media vita in morte sumus

media vita in morte sumus

By kaedo sevaada on March 27, 2020 3:27 pm

media vita in morte sumus...amarae morti ne tradas nos

This submission is licensed by author under Copyright All rights reserved

  • Play
  • Download
March 30, 2020 12:57 am

It's like some gothic medieval monks have invaded a dance club.  Cool combination of sounds.

March 31, 2020 11:19 pm

April 2, 2020 3:36 am

The dark vibe and bibibibeep dance sound are a surprising mix but that works well! I dig it.

April 3, 2020 3:23 pm

Feeling those dark vibes yet theres a bit of sunshine and hope shining through with that synth line bouncing about.  Super ominous ending yikes

April 4, 2020 7:40 am

An interesting meld of sounds.  Dig the beat in the background and the crunchy bass.  Nice one.

April 4, 2020 12:45 pm

Very groovy and hypnotic, love it.

April 4, 2020 4:52 pm

Same spooky vocals with a fresh new backing.

April 7, 2020 10:39 am

Love the melding of beepity-boop electronica and organic atmospheeeeres... Yeah!

April 11, 2020 5:18 pm
CosmicCairns wrote:

It's like some gothic medieval monks have invaded a dance club.  Cool combination of sounds.

Ipaghost wrote:

Kedbreak136 wrote:

The dark vibe and bibibibeep dance sound are a surprising mix but that works well! I dig it.

Tone Matrix wrote:

Feeling those dark vibes yet theres a bit of sunshine and hope shining through with that synth line bouncing about.  Super ominous ending yikes

Ryan wrote:

Very groovy and hypnotic, love it.

Devieus wrote:

Same spooky vocals with a fresh new backing.

Podling wrote:

Love the melding of beepity-boop electronica and organic atmospheeeeres... Yeah!


thank you friends - hope you are all hangin' in there

April 20, 2020 6:13 pm

Damn, cool beat, infectious groove, but saturated in that reverb.  Got a bit of a Manchester vibe. Catching up on your tracks, and glad I didn't miss this one!  I feel like somehow I lost several weeks smile

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up