WeeklyBeats.com / Music / kaedo sevaada's music / letting go of limitations

letting go of limitations

By kaedo sevaada on June 24, 2018 12:05 am

all the fears i have
all the things i can not see

i release them

set them free

This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Noncommercial (BY-NC)

June 25, 2018 5:06 pm

Love those floating vocals and the overall feeling.

June 25, 2018 8:44 pm

Control your limitations, don't let them control you.

June 26, 2018 1:17 pm

Spooky, great mood, very nice use of delay big_smile

June 26, 2018 7:46 pm

Ethereal, dreamy delays. Meaningful lyrics.

June 26, 2018 10:14 pm

You've created a very nice dreamy atmosphere with this, well done!

June 27, 2018 8:50 pm

Vocals are beautiful.  I feel like I'm just floating through the breeze.  The delay effects are simply awesome.  Nice work.

June 29, 2018 4:08 pm

The atmosphere in this is so calming.  Between your lovely vocals and the echoing uke, it has a Winter to Spring feel.  Butterflies and mist was my imagined imagery smile  I have been set free!

July 1, 2018 2:45 pm
Jim Wood wrote:

Love those floating vocals and the overall feeling.

Devieus wrote:

Control your limitations, don't let them control you.

LydiaPrimate wrote:

Spooky, great mood, very nice use of delay big_smile

miraclemiles wrote:

Ethereal, dreamy delays. Meaningful lyrics.

Plantrain wrote:

You've created a very nice dreamy atmosphere with this, well done!

CosmicCairns wrote: