Weeklybeats is a 52 week long music project in which artists compose and publicly release 1 song a week for the entire year.
Starting January 1st 2018 GMT each participant will upload one finished composition per week. Any style of music or selection of instruments are welcomed and encouraged. Sign up or Login to get started or check our FAQ for any help or questions you may have.

WeeklyBeats.com / Music / kaedo sevaada's music / in search of the may queen

in search of the may queen

By kaedo sevaada on May 8, 2018 12:49 am

we walk together
the sun is shining
the forest floor is soft
beneath our feet
the flowers bloom

we search for the queen of may

This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Noncommercial (BY-NC)

  • Play
  • Download
May 14, 2018 8:31 am

Lovely minimalist piece of music.

May 14, 2018 8:43 am

Absolutely gorgeous heart The vocals and guitar go together really well. Good job on the reverb, it's a pleasure to listen to big_smile

May 14, 2018 9:23 am

The big reverb makes the song surreal, like in a dream. Fantastic ambience. Awesome.

May 14, 2018 3:41 pm

Some serious woods-witch vibes on this and I dig it.

May 14, 2018 4:05 pm

Perfect harmony of voice and guitar... Love this!

May 14, 2018 4:30 pm

Love the sense of presense and space. Almost Medieval in feeling.

May 14, 2018 7:54 pm

Pure bliss as always.

May 15, 2018 11:23 am

Sad and eerie, like the interplay of the vocals with the guitar and the sort of delayed timing is cool!

May 15, 2018 11:30 am

great mood, nicely ethereal... I love the positive fragility of this one

May 17, 2018 8:35 pm

Gorgeous reverb!  In what sounds like an oxymoron, this is both minimal and lush!  There's something about the first note on the guitar that sent my mind immediately to Tortoise's "I Set My Face to the Hillside," which is one of my all time favorites.  Beautifully done!

May 19, 2018 7:01 pm
emm wrote:

Lovely minimalist piece of music.

hieme wrote:

Absolutely gorgeous <3 The vocals and guitar go together really well. Good job on the reverb, it's a pleasure to listen to big_smile

Q-Rosh wrote:

The big reverb makes the song surreal, like in a dream. Fantastic ambience. Awesome.

bc likes you wrote:

Some serious woods-witch vibes on this and I dig it.

theGuen wrote:

Perfect harmony of voice and guitar... Love this!

Jim Wood wrote:

Love the sense of presense and space. Almost Medieval in feeling.


Devieus wrote:

Pure bliss as always.

LydiaPrimate wrote:

Sad and eerie, like the interplay of the vocals with the guitar and the sort of delayed timing is cool!

Ashen Simian wrote:

great mood, nicely ethereal... I love the positive fragility of this one


Thank you all for listening & your thoughtful words!

May 19, 2018 7:03 pm
onezero wrote:

Gorgeous reverb!  In what sounds like an oxymoron, this is both minimal and lush!  There's something about the first note on the guitar that sent my mind immediately to Tortoise's "I Set My Face to the Hillside," which is one of my all time favorites.  Beautifully done!

I haven't heard that album in a decade - perhaps it's coming out deep in those memory banks smile  I lost my copy of that album - time to get a new one!  Thank you for the nice words!

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up