Weeklybeats is a 52 week long music project in which artists compose and publicly release 1 song a week for the entire year.
Starting December 29th 2019 GMT each participant will have one week to upload one finished composition. Any style of music or selection of instruments are welcomed and encouraged. Sign up or Login to get started or check our FAQ for any help or questions you may have.

WeeklyBeats.com / Music / kaedo sevaada's music / i found the things hidden in the walls

i found the things hidden in the walls

By kaedo sevaada on January 16, 2020 8:16 pm

This submission is licensed by author under Copyright All rights reserved

  • Play
  • Download
January 20, 2020 2:09 am

Digging the sound of the ukulele on this one. 

January 20, 2020 10:54 am

Wonderful.

January 20, 2020 2:26 pm

Lovely

January 20, 2020 8:41 pm

now this calms my soul

January 21, 2020 8:39 pm

Very folksy and takes me back to simpler times. Great use of reverb to make it dream like.

January 21, 2020 10:06 pm

Spooky title but becomes very upbeat. Nice contrast between smooth legato vocals and punctuated staccato ukulele. Once again you manage to extract so much from voice and single instrument!

January 22, 2020 9:25 am

Very good again!!!
The sung melody is super nice...

January 22, 2020 10:41 pm
NWSPR wrote:

Spooky title but becomes very upbeat.

agreed - was scared of the title and kept seeing ghosts

January 23, 2020 9:15 pm

They were probably hidden for a reason.
Nice song though.

January 25, 2020 12:11 am
CosmicCairns wrote:

Digging the sound of the ukulele on this one.

Ryan wrote:

Wonderful.

videographica wrote:

Lovely

milkish wrote:

now this calms my soul

ViridianLoom wrote:

Very folksy and takes me back to simpler times. Great use of reverb to make it dream like.

NWSPR wrote:

Spooky title but becomes very upbeat. Nice contrast between smooth legato vocals and punctuated staccato ukulele. Once again you manage to extract so much from voice and single instrument!

theGuen wrote:

Very good again!!!
The sung melody is super nice...

orangedrink wrote:
NWSPR wrote:

Spooky title but becomes very upbeat.

agreed - was scared of the title and kept seeing ghosts

Devieus wrote:

They were probably hidden for a reason.
Nice song though.



January 26, 2020 10:59 pm

Cool ethereal sound to this, definitely gives me some indie folk vibes. Love it!

January 27, 2020 1:40 am

January 27, 2020 2:09 pm
Shorebound wrote:

Cool ethereal sound to this, definitely gives me some indie folk vibes. Love it!

thank you that's nice!

Ipaghost wrote:

perfecto!!!!!  thank you!

January 28, 2020 1:17 pm

So nice to close my eyes and drift away to.  Soothing echoes smile

January 28, 2020 11:52 pm
Tone Matrix wrote:

So nice to close my eyes and drift away to.  Soothing echoes smile

thank you!

January 29, 2020 6:36 pm

Wonderful floating, koto-like placid feeling from this one, and it's also dramatic when you move to chords from single notes.  (Big fan of the uke!) 

January 29, 2020 8:52 pm
onezero wrote:

Wonderful floating, koto-like placid feeling from this one, and it's also dramatic when you move to chords from single notes.  (Big fan of the uke!)

still barely able to play the notes & chords hope to work on that more this year - that baritone uke has a really nice sound... it's not really any easier for me to play than a guitar though...

February 10, 2020 2:57 am

This is beautiful. I like the empty spaces and the patience

February 11, 2020 12:48 am
cfurrow wrote:

This is beautiful. I like the empty spaces and the patience

thank you! smile

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up