Weeklybeats 2018 was a 52 week long music project in which artists composed and publicly released 1 song a week for the entire year. Enjoy this archive of over 3,700 music compositions by over 260 artists.

WeeklyBeats.com / Music / kaedo sevaada's music / how do i build a home?

how do i build a home?

By kaedo sevaada on November 23, 2018 3:11 am

happy full beaver moon!

This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Noncommercial (BY-NC)

November 26, 2018 12:55 am

Great beats and super chill sound. Makes me want to get up and do my interpretive dance... or maybe just jam along smile Love that electro piano noodling around!

November 26, 2018 2:39 am

Thrilling percussion and keys, and as ever, great spacious vocals over the top.  Wonderful flourishes throughout!

November 26, 2018 1:29 pm

Love the percussion parts and the juxtaposition of the long drawn out vocals is really cool!

November 26, 2018 4:43 pm

Cool percussion and suhweet ep lines had me nodding along to the groove.  The vocals add a nice touch as well.

November 26, 2018 7:41 pm

that electric piano line is great, and everything here fits together very very well.

November 27, 2018 1:47 am

Digging the rhythm and the electric piano and the ethereal vocals are just the right frosting on top.

November 27, 2018 1:54 pm

One brick at a time.

November 27, 2018 4:45 pm

Jazzy and tribal all in one house. Faved.

November 30, 2018 4:02 am

heart

December 1, 2018 8:25 pm
NWSPR wrote:

onezero wrote:

LydiaPrimate wrote:

Tone Matrix wrote:

Kris Keyser wrote:

CosmicCairns wrote:

Devieus wrote:

One brick at a time.

Jim Wood wrote:

Jazzy and tribal all in one house. Faved.

franky wrote:

December 7, 2018 10:17 pm

Oooh yeah, that's my kind of funky little beat smile Bongos are always welcome to the party.

December 10, 2018 7:32 am

Brilliant atmosphere. A bit too short. So I put this beautiful song in cycle mode

December 10, 2018 7:16 pm
miraclemiles wrote:

Fred und Luna wrote:

Thank you!  Forgive the length - having a difficult time finding time & quiet to work.  Hope it looped/cycled well smile