flip the switch

By kaedo sevaada on January 26, 2020 6:07 pm

thank you Joshua Wayne Hensley for your beautiful bass, guitar, & added vocal/handclap styling

January 27, 2020 1:39 am

I like this song as much as this cat likes bongos!

January 27, 2020 4:20 pm

this is really cool... great composition and grooves

January 27, 2020 4:37 pm

Love those bongos!

January 27, 2020 5:58 pm

Love the emphasis on the vocals in this one. Mysterious and thoughtful as usual heart

January 27, 2020 7:32 pm

Nice summery vibes with the guitars and percs heart

January 27, 2020 10:36 pm

This one has a fun vibe.  The guitar and bongos compliment your vocals really well.

January 27, 2020 11:52 pm
Ipaghost wrote:

I like this song as much as this cat likes bongos!

Bleeoop wrote:

this is really cool... great composition and grooves

hieme wrote:

Love the emphasis on the vocals in this one. Mysterious and thoughtful as usual <3

Gab Manette wrote:

Nice summery vibes with the guitars and percs <3

CosmicCairns wrote:

Thank you all - it was fun to put together - it's been so grey where I am - it felt like going on a vacation somewhere warm and sunny smile

January 28, 2020 12:32 am

So groovy!!! Love it smile

January 28, 2020 10:34 am

Excellent

January 28, 2020 1:10 pm

Fun stuff!

January 28, 2020 2:03 pm

I really dig these mellow vibes!

January 28, 2020 4:55 pm

Lovely mix of influences. Now I'm under the influence!

January 28, 2020 11:55 pm
theemeraldruby wrote:

So groovy!!! Love it smile

Ryan wrote:

Excellent

ecso wrote:

Fun stuff!

Sodabelly wrote:

I really dig these mellow vibes!

NWSPR wrote:

Lovely mix of influences. Now I'm under the influence!

thank you!

January 29, 2020 11:46 am

This is really great. Love the way the vocals, guitar, and percussion all come together. Looking forward to catching up on your previous weeks later this evening. smile

January 29, 2020 4:20 pm

smile That percussion rocks! Love that happy latin mood on the instrumental. The guitar is really catchy... Have to listen a few times more to get it out of my ear smile

January 29, 2020 4:53 pm

That was fun. Loved that guitar, made me happy. Great vocals too, love it when you say "flip the switch", I was like heck yes. Then a positive end ... time to shine indeed. yay.

January 29, 2020 6:28 pm

This is so great!  I love the hand drumming and guitar ostinatos that just pull me along...and the bass and chordal sections underneath that bring in additional emotional currents... And authentic chills from your vocal melodies!

January 29, 2020 8:30 pm

Beautiful instrumentation and vocals. Everything has the right amount of reverb. Some are close and almost dry, some are wet and disappear in a nice cloud of reverberation. Great job in detail.

January 30, 2020 7:40 pm

Snappy. So how many times is this switch being flipped here?

January 31, 2020 3:54 pm

Such crisp sound, great vibe, great vocals -- this is an amazing track, good work!

February 1, 2020 6:11 pm
hent03 wrote:

Thank you for listening! smile

theGuen wrote:

yay earworm! can't take full credit - percussion and some guitar were loops & the additional guitar syling was all from mr. Joshua but it was fun to piece together!

miraclemiles wrote:

2020 time to shine WB'ers!

onezero wrote:

smile great .gif!  thank you for the nice words!

Q-Rosh wrote:

thank you - working on not misusing the reverbs & getting the mixes better - Josh helped with that too

Devieus wrote:

Snappy. So how many times is this switch being flipped here?

infinity times

DataJanitor wrote:

thank you!

February 3, 2020 6:26 am

The switch has been flipped! Delish!

February 4, 2020 10:42 pm
Podling wrote:

The switch has been flipped! Delish!

thank you!

February 6, 2020 3:14 pm

Love the rhythm of the percussion and bass together.  Had me tap tap tappin' along smile