Weeklybeats 2018 was a 52 week long music project in which artists composed and publicly released 1 song a week for the entire year. Enjoy this archive of over 3,700 music compositions by over 260 artists.

WeeklyBeats.com / Music / kaedo sevaada's music / don't phone it in

don't phone it in

By kaedo sevaada on December 9, 2018 1:32 am

This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Noncommercial (BY-NC)

December 10, 2018 5:25 am

Ah! I like it!  Nice phone samples, also very relevant title, at this point, it's week 49, it's ok, if you phone it in, but this doesn't sound like you did that here big_smile

December 10, 2018 4:04 pm

I won't if you won't.

December 10, 2018 7:14 pm
LydiaPrimate wrote:

Devieus wrote:

I won't if you won't.

Ha - that was self talk - I gave it a bit more effort - but was having a hard time getting still enough this week to work on a song smile  Thank you for listening.

December 11, 2018 7:13 am

Cool mix of field recordings, singing, drones, and tones!

Don't phone it in?  But I NEED to spend all this time playing video games!

December 12, 2018 10:31 pm

I like where this goes into the very melodic piano part halfway through. Great build up into a surprisingly upbeat sound. Great vocals as always!

December 12, 2018 11:14 pm

Super atmospheric beginning leads to a joyous finish.  I dig it.

December 16, 2018 1:31 pm

Such nice sweeping textures heart The piano that comes in is so lovely, especially combined with those vocals. Love this heart

December 16, 2018 6:05 pm
orangedrink wrote:

Cool mix of field recordings, singing, drones, and tones!

Don't phone it in?  But I NEED to spend all this time playing video games!

ah ha ha ha  hope you got to do that this week as well as your WB smile

NWSPR wrote:

CosmicCairns wrote:

Super atmospheric beginning leads to a joyous finish.  I dig it.

hieme wrote:

Such nice sweeping textures <3 The piano that comes in is so lovely, especially combined with those vocals. Love this <3

December 21, 2018 3:48 pm

Love the use of samples and the floating feeling you create with your vocals and the piano.  Like a beautiful dream sequence smile